WASSCE Registration Form for School Candidates 2022/2023 Is Out? WASSCCE is basically for students who are already in SS3. The West African High School Examination (WASSCE) for prospective schools always takes place between May/June every year.
Please note that the CASS upload period has been extended to April 25, 2021. Meanwhile, the WASSCE Online Registration for Prospective Schools, 2021 has also been extended to April 30, 2021.
The West African Examination Board (WAEC) has officially released the dates for offline and online registration! West Africa Secondary School Certificate Examination 2021/2022 (WASSCE) for School Candidates.
WASSCE 2022 Candidate School Registration Date
The West African Examination Board (WASSCE) has submitted entries for WASSCE candidate e-registration for school candidates, 2021! It offline registration from 15 February 2021 to 25 April 2021. When online registration from March 16, 2021 to April 30, 2021.
READ ALSO: 2022/2023 WASSCE GCE Registration For Private Candidates- First Series
WASSCE For Prospective Schools 2022 Exam Dates and Schedule
The West African Senior Intermediate Certificate Exam date is not out yet. We will be the first to let you know when the date WASSCE will be officially released by WAEC. Also, the 2021 WASSCE exam schedule for prospective schools is not out yet.
WASSCE Payment Procedures for 2022 School Candidates
Check: JAMB 2021 Enrollment Date Guidelines, Requirements, Exam Dates
Schools must follow the payment procedures below;
- Schools must visit a WAEC office in their jurisdiction to complete a Remittance form and obtain approval from their State Ministry of Education for the Number of Candidates they wish to enroll and also obtain approval from the WAEC Branch Controller or Zone Coordinator in their State.
- They (schools) must proceed to make payments for WASSCE (SC) 2021 in multiples N13, 950 through NIBSS EILLSPAY in all the Banks listed below; Fidelity, FCMB, Union Bank, Access Bank, Polaris, Stanbic Bank, Standard Chartered, Unity Bank, Ecobank, GTB, Sterling, Zenith, Access Diamond, Heritage, First Bank, UBA, WEMA, and Jaiz
- Each School must quote their School Center number as UNIQUE IDENTITY at the bank
- Print outs collected after payment must be brought to the WAEC Office for collection of the registration PIN, after which they must proceed with online registration.
SEE ALSO: WAEC GCE Second Series Enrollment Guide For Private Candidates 2021
WASSCE Online Application Form For School Candidates
To apply for the West African Upper Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for prospective Schools;
- Please open your browser and click https://www.waeconline.org.ng/
- Choose WASSCE for School Candidates
- If you don’t have an account yet, click create account
- Enter your Registration PIN and click verify
- Follow the procedure and complete the WASSCE registration online
Please help and share this post.