Terminal Emulator Code for Free Internet on Android Phone – Terminal Emulator application is a command bash based application used for android smartphones.
The workings of the Terminal Emulator application is similar to the command prompt or CMD on a computer or laptop device.
The Terminal Emulator application will usually be more optimal when used on a rooted Android smartphone.
However, to call a ping, then you can do it on both rooted and unrooted android smartphones.
Pinging is generally done when the internet connection on the Android phone is unstable or cannot connect to the internet.
When you ping, you will get a more stable and faster internet speed than before.
Also Read Free Internet Applications That Still Work
Also Read How to Free Internet on Android Phones
Therefore, you need to ping using the Terminal Emulator application so that the internet connection on your Android phone can be stable.
That way, you can browse, stream or play online games smoothly.
In addition, the Terminal Emulator application function can also be used for several other tasks, such as:
a. Ping test ip or domain address
b. Restart, reboot or turn off the android phone
c. Create, move or delete data files in txt format or folders
d. View IP and Gateway internet configuration
e. Viewing wireless/WIF configuration
Then how to ping the Terminal Emulator android application?
You don’t need to worry because this time I will discuss how to ping the Terminal Emulator application easily.
If you are curious about how to ping using the Terminal Emulator application, then you can read this article to the end so you know how.
Without further ado, just take a look at the steps below to ping using the Terminal Emulator application.
Internet Ping Tutorial Using Android Terminal Emulator
1. First, you definitely have to have Terminal Emulator app on your android phone, if you don’t have it, then you can download it first via the link provided.
Download Terminal Emulator
2. If you have, you can go directly Install the Terminal Emulator application on your android phone like installing android applications in general.
3. Open the Terminal Emulator application that you have installed and enter the command code script as below:
$ ping google.com
You can also use:
$ ping 188.8.131.52
4. Later the Terminal Emulator application will ping Google on your Android phone.
5. You can minimize the Terminal Emulator application on your Android phone and don’t close it, let the ping keep running.
6. Now you can browse, stream or play online games as usual with a more stable internet connection.
How, it’s very easy, isn’t it to ping using the Terminal Emulator application on an Android phone?
Well, that’s the way to ping using the Terminal Emulator application on an Android phone in a very easy and simple way.
The above method has also been popularly done by Android cellphone users to get a more stable internet connection.
Also Read How to Hack Wifi Using a Laptop
Hopefully the above method can be useful and be a solution for those of you who often experience unstable internet connections on your Android phone. Thank you