Teamfight Tactics patch 12.10 is not exactly going to be a big one, and the League of Legends-based board game will be receiving its final update before set 7 is introduced.
Hence, patch 12.10 will be for fun and will just bring minor updates to tweak the meta and allow players to experiment one last time with their ranked climb.
Teamfight Tactics fans looking for a detailed patch description can look up Riot’s official website. However, for a brief overview, here are all the major highlights.
Teamfight Tactics patch 12.10 official notes
Trait balance changes
- Arcanist: Total ability power increased from 20/50/90/135 to 20/50/100/150
- Hextech: Shield buffed from 100/150/275/375 to 100/175/300/425
- Twinshot: The chance for abilities and attacks to trigger twice has been slightly increased from 40/55/70/100 to 40/55/75/100
- Twinshot: Bonus attack damage increased from 10/25/40/70 to 10/25/50/80
- Yordle (6): Mana reduction increased from 33 to 40 percent
- Innovator: Mechanical Scarab base health nerfed from 475 to 450
- Innovator: Mechanical Bear armor and magic resistance reduced from 55 to 50
- Innovator: Mechanical Dragon base health nerfed from 1,025 to 925
- Bodyguard: Bonus shield reduced at the breakpoint of eight from 200/400/800/2000 to 200/400/800/1800
- Colossus: Bonus health increased from 800/800/1600 to 800/800/1888
- Enforcer (5): Bonus attack speed increased from 80 to 100 percent
- Scholar: Mana regeneration increased from 5/15/25 to 5/15/30
Champion balance changes
The Viktor buffs will be the most significant part of the update, along with the nerfs that Orianna will be receiving this time around.
Renata Glasc will also be receiving a buff, and Riot will be introducing it as a counter to the nerfs that Morellonomicon received in patch 12.9.
- Ekko: Parallel Convergence damage reduced at one-star from 150/200/400 to 125/200/400
- Ekko: Parallel Convergence bonus attack speed nerfed at one-star from 35/40/50 to 20/40/50 percent
- Ahri: Orb of Deception damage buffed slightly from 135/200/450 to 140/210/500
- Irelia: Bladesurge attack damage scaling increased from 185 to 190 percent
- Draven: Attack damage reduced slightly from 90 to 85
- Kha’Zix: Attack damage increased from 85 to 90
- Orianna: Maximum mana nerfed from 30/90 to 40/100
- Orianna: Command Shockwave shield nerfed at one-star from 140/200/700 to 125/200/700
- Orianna: Command Shockwave damage reduced slightly from 325/450/1500 to 300/425/1500
- Renata Glasc: Toxic Wave damage increased from 40/65/240 to 50/75/250
- Viktor: Chaos Ray destruction of remaining shields buffed from 25/33/100 to 40/50/200 percent