Reinstalling the firmware is required when the phone has a system crash. This process is known as flashing. This action is applied to devices that often experience hangs, errors, unexpected application stops, boot loops, and so on.
Every cell phone certainly has the potential to damage the system. Including Huawei Y336-U02 mobile phone. No need to worry, you can flash it yourself even if it’s the first time you try it. Here’s a review of how to Flash Huawei Y336-U02 that can be followed.
Why does Huawei Y336-U02 Need to Reinstall Firmware (Flashing)?
Basically, flashing is a firmware update. The thing you need to remember is that flashing can cause data on the device to be completely erased. Similar to when you restore the phone to factory settings.
Therefore, you should first back up important data to an SD Card or other storage media.
If your phone has minor system damage, don’t leave it alone. This can trigger other damage. If you want the Huawei Y336-U02 phone to function normally again, the right solution is to flash it.
Re-install the firmware/ROM if your Huawei Y336-U02 phone has the following system damage:
- Soft brick
- Hard brick
- Force closed app
- Bootloop stuck on Huawei logo and Android vendor
- Forgot password or pattern
- Touch screen is less sensitive
- Phone is infected with malware or virus
- There is a warning “Unfortunately the message has stopped”
- The application often exits by itself
- Often boot suddenly
- And others.
Tools Needed for Flashing
Flashing is the right method to repair system crashes. However, you can actually do a hard reset before flashing. Performing a hard reset is relatively easier to do.
Users only need to press the button and volume combination until they enter the recovery mode menu. After that select the factory reset or wipe data option. However, this method is only an initial experiment.
System damage on Android phones is generally more powerful to repair by flashing. Before updating the firmware, prepare a PC/laptob device along with a USB cable. This flashing method uses a flash tool so that it requires you to operate it on the desktop.
In addition, the Huawei Y336-U02 device also needs to be connected to a PC to start the flashing process. The files that must be prepared are as follows:
1. Firmware/Stock ROM
Firmware on Android phones is the default device of the OS. However, the custom ROM trend is increasingly in demand as a means of increasing the performance of a cellphone. For those of you who like to tinker with old phones, you may already be familiar with the term firmware/stock ROM.
One of the causes of system damage on the Huawei Y336-U02 cellphone is an error in using the firmware. As mentioned above, a firmware is the default from the Android vendor.
Custom ROMs that don’t match the type of phone can cause more severe HP errors. Therefore, here are the appropriate firmware for Huawei Y336-U02.
Download Firmware Huawei Y336-U02
2. USB Drivers
The file that needs to be prepared next in how to flash the Huawei Y336-U02 is the driver. In addition to making it easier for users to transfer data, the USB Driver is also useful for flashing. The following are the appropriate drivers for flashing the Huawei Y336-U02:
Download USB Driver Android Huawei Y336-U02
3. Flash Tool
The flash tool that is widely used when reinstalling the firmware is the Smartphone (SP) Flash Tool. This application is useful for installing and flashing Stock ROM/firmware, Custom Recovery, and resolving system damage such as bootloop, unbrick, and others.
There are various versions of SP Flash Tool. However, you should use the latest version so that the flashing process runs smoothly.
Download SP Flash Tool (Smartphone)
How to Flash Huawei Y336-U02 with SP Flash Tool
After preparing the device and the files needed, now is the time to flash. It is better to extract the files first. Next, pay attention to the steps on how to flash Huawei Y36-U02 the following :
- Make sure the phone’s battery power is sufficient for the flashing process to take place. At least the battery is 60% charged, but you should do a full charge first.
- Turn off the Huawei Y336-U02 phone that will be flashed.
- Install the downloaded USB Driver on your desktop.
- Run the SP Flash Tool application by right-clicking, then selecting options Run as administrator.
- In the initial menu view, select Spread File.
- Then click menu Scattered Loading.
- Click option Download Agent on the SP Flash Tool menu.
- Next, find a folder with the name
- Connect the Huawei Y336-U02 device to a PC/laptop using a data/USB cable.
- Wait until the device is detected on your desktop.
- Press the button volume down + volume up simultaneously so that devices can be connected quickly.
- When the Android_Scatter folder has been selected, then start the flashing process by clicking Download.
- Usually, the ongoing flashing process is indicated by an indicator at the bottom of the SP Flash Tool application. The indicator moves and changes color from red to yellow. Wait until this process is 100% complete.
- After the flashing process is complete, a notification will appear on the screen that says Download OK.
- The flashing process has been completed, usually the phone will reboot by itself. If it doesn’t happen automatically, you can reboot manually.
- Rebooting a new Huawei Y336-U02 phone that has just finished flashing usually takes longer, which is around 5-10 minutes. This happens because the phone system is adjusting to the updated stock ROM.
- The phone will turn on and you will usually be asked to do a settings wizard.
- Congratulations, your Huawei Y336-U02 phone can function normally again.
How to Prevent Huawei Y336-U02 Mobile Phone System Damage
After successfully flashing, your phone can work again. If this is the case, you should pay attention to the use of cellphones so that there is no system damage again. Therefore, take a look at the ways to prevent system damage on the cellphone below:
1. Do not use a cell phone that is charging
Although it seems trivial, this should still be done. Especially if the things you do are not urgent, it’s better to wait until the battery is fully charged 100%. Although it doesn’t actually cause damage to the battery, the effect can actually be on the system in the cellphone.
2. Do not remove the battery while the phone is on
This is often overlooked by some mobile users. In fact, it only takes a few seconds to turn off the phone before removing the battery. It sounds trivial, but if you continue to do it, the effect can make the phone system error.
Therefore, avoid removing the battery too often while the phone is still on. Doing so is tantamount to forcing the OS closed suddenly.
3. Be careful when Downloading and Installing Applications
For those of you who like to download various types of applications, you should be more careful. Sometimes, users not knowing about the details of the application can damage the system or not. It is important to see the information about the app before installing it on your phone.
4. Installing an Antivirus Application
Currently, antivirus applications are not only for PCs/laptops. Many vendors have released antivirus for Android smartphones. You get it Google PlayStore practically. Therefore, there is no reason not to protect the device from system damage.
You can try how to flash the Huawei Y336-U02 above so that the phone can work again. Prepare the tools and files needed so that the flashing process runs smoothly.
In addition, pay attention to when you need to turn off and turn on the cellphone when you want to flash.
See Also Other Tutorials:
- How to Flash ASUS Z007 (Total Dead, Bootloop, Etc.) The Most Clear
- 2 Ways to Flash Vivo Y15 via SP FlashTool & Without a PC (SD Card)
- 2 Easy Ways to Register an Address on Google Maps
- 2 Ways to Flash Advan S4X (100% Successful For Beginners)
- 6 Quick Ways to Change Photo Backgrounds Online (Automatically)
- 20 Lightweight and Easy-to-Use Android Video Editing Apps