Jackfruit layer cake recipe is a cake that is easy enough to try yourself in the kitchen. This cake is perfect for family events, social gatherings, and the like.
The ingredients for making jackfruit layer cake are very practical. The cooking time is also not long.
Curious about how? Come on, see and follow the steps below!
Use the Sweetrip Indonesia app to make reading recipes easier
Jackfruit Layer Cake Recipe Ingredients
Prepare the following jackfruit layer cake recipe ingredients:
- 1 cup hunkwe flour
- 6 cups coconut milk
- 3 jackfruit
- Sufficient granulated sugar
- Java sugar to taste
- Salt to taste
Jackfruit Layer Cake Recipe Cooking Tools
Prepare the following jackfruit layer cake recipe cooking tools:
- Cutting board
How to Make Jackfruit Layer Cake
- Remove the jackfruit seeds, then cut into small squares.
- Mix coconut milk with hunkwe flour. Sprinkle with a little salt, stir until everything is smooth. Take about 2/3 of the part. Sprinkle the dough with sugar, stir over the fire until cooked.
- Pour about 1/2 portion over the baking sheet and spread evenly. Give the remaining dough with brown sugar until the color is quite brown. Stir over low heat until thick.
- Add the jackfruit slices. Pour the white dough on the baking sheet and smooth it out, the rest of the white dough is heated and poured over the jackfruit layer. Flatten and leave to cool.
- Cut into squares and serve!
That’s the jackfruit layer recipe. This recipe is just as delicious as the rainbow layer cake recipe. Good luck!
Want to read our other articles? Download the Sweetrip Indonesia application by clicking here
Recipe adapted from Kompas.com