SCHEDULE SIM AROUND Jakarta, Bekasi, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang Monday 1 August 2022. Check the schedule to find out the latest and updated information on SIM service location information by the local and latest local police to take care of your SIM renewal SIM SCHEDULE AROUND Jakarta, Bekasi, Bogor August 2022 via mobile SIM car for the Jakarta, Bekasi, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang areas. Latest Update. Requirements to be brought and other conditions see more below.
A driver’s license or driver’s license is one of the documents that must always be carried when operating a vehicle on the highway. This document has a validity period, and if it expires, it can be extended in one of the Mobile SIM cars provided by Polda Metro Jaya.
SCHEDULE SIM TRAVEL Jakarta, Bekasi, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang Monday 1 August 2022
Driving license around Jakarta
5 Mobile SIM Locations
- East Jakarta : Grand Cakung Mall
- South Jakarta :
– Kalibata Trilogy Campus
– Jl. M.Saidi Raya Petukangan South Jakarta
- West Jakarta : Citraland Grogol Mall / LTC Glodok
- Central Jakarta : Banteng Field Post Office
Service hours: 08.00 – 14.00
Driving License for Bekasi
- For residents of Bekasi, mobile SIM cars are provided tentatively, adjust the time, call the local police station. Remember, the operational time is very short, namely from 08.00 to 10.00 WIB.
- Al-Ittihad Mosque, next to Polsek, Jalan Siliwangi Bantargebang Service hours: 08.00 – 10.00
SIM Traveling Bogor
- And for the location of the Mobile SIM for Bogor residents at Tan Ek Tjoan Sukasari, opposite Lippo Plaza, Bogor City.. Operational hours are from 09.00 to 12.00 WIB.
- Polsek Tamansari or Mako Polresta Bogor Service hours: 09.00 – 12.00 WIB
Driving SIM Depok
- Depok Twon Square, Jalan Margonda Raya
- Tapos District Office
Service hours: Morning 08.00 – 12.00, Afternoon 16.00 – 20.00
Traveling SIM Tangerang
- Tangerang Police Metro
- Giant Straw Seed
Service hours: 08.00 – 12.00
Renewal of SIM A or C Syarat Terms
Requirements for renewal of SIM A or C as follows:
- Photocopy of valid ID card
- Copy of old SIM and original SIM
- Proof of Health Check.
Everyone who drives a vehicle on the highway is required to have a driving license according to the type of vehicle being driven. The provisions applicable to drivers who do not have a SIM are regulated in Article 41.
SIM renewal fee
The Indonesian National Police changed the classification of a special driving license (SIM) for motorcycles. Later, there will be new provisions regarding SIM C which are divided into three types of groups.
The three groups are divided into the engine capacity of the vehicle. First for motorcyclists with engine capacities up to 10cc, second for motorbikes above 10cc to 500cc, and third SIM C for motorbikes above 500cc or electric motorcycles.
This is contained in Government Regulation Number 60 of 2016 concerning Types and Tariffs of Non-Tax State Revenue (PNBP) Applicable to the Indonesian National Police.
In the attachment to the regulation, the fees for making a new SIM include:
- SIM C IDR 100,000
- SIM C1 IDR 100,000
- SIM C2 Rp 100.000
- SIM A: IDR 120 thousand
- BI SIM: IDR 120 thousand
- BII SIM: IDR 120 thousand
- General BI SIM: IDR 120 thousand
- General BII SIM: IDR 120 thousand
- International SIM : IDR 10 thousand
The SIM renewal fee in accordance with PP Number 60 of 2016 concerning Non-Tax State Revenue is Rp. 80,000 for the extension of SIM A and Rp. 75,000 for the extension of SIM C. However, these costs do not include the cost of health checks and insurance.
- Insurance fee : IDR 50,000
- Medical test fee: IDR 50,000
Services using Health SOPs, namely applicants are required to wear masks and apply physical distancing.
Info SCHEDULE SIM TRAVEL Jakarta, Bekasi, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang Monday 1 August 2022, hope it helps, friend Phi. For more information, information about your SIM can be seen at the link https://www.polri.go.id/layanan-sim.