Sam Elliott’s house Veteran Hollywood actor Sam Elliott, 76, has been living with his wife, actress, Catherine Ross, since 1984. They lived in an old farmhouse in Harrisburg, Oregon. It is the “A Star Is Born” actor who has kept his life private. However, we can now see what’s inside his amazing homes.
Related article: Cliff Kingsbury House: Beautiful and Creative Home in Paradise Valley
1. In the mid-1990s, Sam and Ross purchased a 200-acre farm located in Harrisburg, Oregon.
2. The house price is 560,000 dollars and it consists of 3 bedrooms.
3. This is another bedroom, simple and bright.
4. The house has a handsome swimming pool and he swims here in his spare time
5. Two bathrooms were found. Here is one.
6. The other bathroom
7. The estate has acres of pastures and oak savannah
8. Sam loves home and considers it his dream home
9. Besides the Harrisburg house, the Elliotts also owned a beautiful home in Malibu, California.
10. It’s a seaside ranch of 3 acres and gets along well with Sam’s personality.
11. The couple lived there with their daughter, Cleo Rose Elliott, for over 30 years.
12. Unfortunately, the house was involved in the forest fire that swept the area in 2018.
13. Fortunately, the house survived thanks to Elliot himself and the firefighters.
14. Elliott also owns his childhood home in Northwest Portland, Oregon.
15. It is a historic home built in 1904. Elliott bought it after his mother died in 2012.
Selena Quintanilla’s house inside
13 single-storey white house black trim ideas
How much weight can drywall hold?