PPDB SMP 2022 Registration Schedule for Sragen Regency
kotrbiotech.com – The following is the schedule and link for registration for PPDB 2022 for junior high school in Sragen Regency, Central Java. When is the PPDB registration schedule for SMP in Sragen Regency, what are the requirements for online PPDB registration for SMP in Sragen Regency and how do I register for SMP online PPDB in Sragen Regency.
The Education Office of Sragen City held the registration of PPDB for the acceptance of new students for State Junior High Schools in 2022/2023.
Sragen is a district in Central Java Province, Indonesia. The capital city is Sragen.
The district is famous for the slogan Sragen ASRI. The population in Sragen district is 1,005,566 people in 2021, based on data from dukcapil.kemendagri.go.id.
Most of the area of Sragen Regency is lowland. The northern part of the border with Grobogan Regency and Blora Regency, then there is a series of North Limestone Mountains.
Meanwhile, in the west it is bordered by Boyolali Regency, in the south it is bordered by Karanganyar. The eastern part is bordered by Ngawi Regency. Which is separated by the Bengawan Solo river.
In addition, Sragen Regency has a very good education, making it suitable for parents who want to send their children to one of the junior or senior high schools.
Registration for PPDB in Sragen Regency is open from 20 June 2022 with 4 registration routes.
New Student Admission Registration (PPDB) 2022 Sragen Regency, Central Java, is carried out through 4 (four) pathways, namely:
- Parental Task Transfer
Procedure for registration
Reported from the official SIAP PPDB website, the following is the flow and procedure for registering PPDB for SMP 2022 in Sragen Regency, Central Java, namely:
- Prospective students can register independently via the internet, or come directly to the education unit to register with the help of an operator who is in the education unit of choice 1;
- Prospective students can only choose 1 (one) path from 3 (three) PPDB registration paths in one zoning;
- Third, prospective students of the zoning pathway must register themselves in 2 (two) alternative choices of educational units (Option I, Option II) in the closest zoning;
- In addition to registering PPDB through the zoning route, which has been determined, prospective students can register for PPDB through the achievement path outside the student’s domicile zoning.
The administrative requirements that must be met by prospective junior high school students participating in PPDB 2022 are:
- Graduation Degree or Certificate (Original)
- Family Card (Original)
- Birth Certificate (Original) with a maximum age of 15 years on 1 July 2021
- Parent’s Statement Downloaded via https://sragen.cepat-ppdb.com/
That is important information regarding the schedule and registration link for the PPDB 2022-2023 SMP level in Sragen Regency, Central Java, complete with the requirements needed for registrants.
For more detailed information, please visit the school in question. That’s all and thank you..