Pertamina is a state-owned company in charge of managing Indonesia’s natural gas and oil resources. It is said that Pertamina has become a dream workplace for many people. In addition to the salaries of employees in PT. Pertamina is great, the incentives offered are also promising. How about you, are you interested in applying for a job there?
It is important to know that there are about 40 positions in Pertamina. Each position of course provides a different salary. Admission of future employees is determined according to their last degree. Whether it is a high school graduate, S1 or S2.
Every year there are many vacancies that open up to find new employees. Without further ado, this is the amount of salaries of PT employees. Pertamina.
Payroll of PT employees. Newest Pertamina 2021
- Driver Rp. 2,500,000
- Security Rp. 3,000,000
- Receptionist Rp. 3,700,000
- Trainee Rp. 4,000,000
- Administration staff Rp. 4,500,000
- Junior Superintendent Rp. 6,000,000
- Project Engineer Rp. 6,000,000
- Customer Service/Admin Rp. 7,000,000
- IT Rp. 7,500,000
- Operational Supervisor Rp. 8,000,000
- Assistant Business Analyst Rp. 9,000,000
- Deputy Director of the Branch Rp. 10,000,000
- Senior Supervisor Rp. 10,000,000
- Junior Engineer Rp. 10,500,000
- Mechanical Engineering Rp. 12,000,000
- Public Relations Supervisor Rp. 14,000,000
- Process Engineer Rp. 14,000,000
- Budgeting and cost control Rp. 15,000,000
- SAP Business Analyst Rp. 15,000,000
- Manager Rp. 15,000,000
- Production Supervisor Rp. 16,000,000
- Assistant Plant Head Rp. 16,000,000
- Engineer Rp. 16,000,000
- Public Relations Rp. 16,000,000
- Field Manager Rp. 17,000,000
- Business Development/Sales Rp. 19,000,000
- Reliability Engineer Rp. 19,000,000
- Planning Manager Rp. 20,000,000
- Rotary Engineer Rp. 20,000,000
- Supply Chain Rp. 22,000,000
- HR (HR) Rp. 22 500 000
- Assistant Manager Rp. 23,000,000
- Head of HRD Section Rp. 23,000,000
- Executions Rp. 30 000 000
- Building Rp. 32,000,000
- Senior Business Analyst Rp. 33,000,000
- Procurement Manager Rp. 45,000,000
- Architect Rp. 50,000,000
- Drilling Supervisor Rp. 53,000,000
- General Director Rp. 75,000,000
Read also: Salary of PNM Mekar.
Brief profile of PT. Pertamina
At the beginning of its establishment in 1961, its name was National Oil and Gas Mines. At that time it was the result of the merger of two companies, namely Pertamina and Pertamina. Its status in this era as a State Company (PN) which has the main task of managing and extracting natural gas and oil.
It was only in 1971 that PN Pertamina was officially named the State Oil and Gas Mining Company (Pertamina). Pertamina is a limited liability company, commonly known as PT Pertamina. So far Pertamina has not gone public, which means that the public cannot participate in the purchase of its shares, because it is fully controlled by the state.
The natural gas and oil industries are fully controlled by Pertamina, both upstream and downstream. Various types of processed products are traded throughout Indonesia. From its inception until 2001, Pertamina has the authority to monopolize the establishment of SPUs in Indonesia. However, this rule was removed from 2001 onwards.
Now the monopoly authority has been replaced with the cooperation of Pertamina and the community. So far, Pertamina manages 7 oil refineries, both offshore and onshore. The capacity of 7 oil refineries reached 1051 MBSD.
In addition, Pertamina also produces natural gas with a capacity of 102.3 million tons per year. Pertamina is now led by a female CEO named Nicke Widyawati, good right? In Indonesia, there are various subsidiaries of Pertamina.
Some of the products that PT Pertamina sells include:
- Natural gas and oil drilling
- Trans Continental
- gas station
This is the information about PT Pertamina Employee Payroll 2021. We hope it will be useful for those of you who are planning to enroll there.