TSB or Kerala Treasury Savings bank has an online portal called TSB Online. Kerala TSB website provides online new user registration feature to use online banking services like fund transfer, account balance check etc. Here, you will find out how to register a new user using the registration process at pageonline.kerala.gov.in.
tbonline.kerala.gov.in new user registration
If you have an online Treasury savings bank account, you can visit the official website of TSB Kerala – the login page at www.kerala.gov.in and then login to start using your net banking service.
However, if you have not registered online, you can use the new registration option at www.kerala.gov.in. The whole process has been shared below in a detailed guide. For BIMS service, go to the BIMS login page instead of the page mentioned above.
Online registration process for TSB Kerala
How to apply online on Kerala’s online TSB website?
- Visit the TSB bank website.
- Open a new registration page.
- Visit https://tsbonline.kerala.gov.in/new-user-registration
- Provide your Kerala Treasury Savings Bank A/c Number.
- Enter your UID or Aadhaar Card Number.
- Enter your TSB registered mobile number.
- Select a username for TSB online banking.
- Enter your email.
- Click to generate OTP and verify.
- Create a new TSB login password.
- Your registration for your new pageonline.gov.in user is complete.
So this is how you can complete new user registration to use Kerala Treasury Savings bank account online service.
TSB Kerala Online registration requirements
- You must have a TSB bank account.
- You can only use registered mobile numbers.
- You must have a valid email address, if used.
- Your mobile number must be active for OTP.
- Your TSB registration username must be provided.
- You can only use Indian resident UID.
- You must have Aadhaar number for TSB bank new user registration.
If you have met all the requirements above, you can go ahead and complete your registration process.
Benefits of TSB Bank registration
There are several advantages to registering online at the new user registration page at www.kerala.gov.in. Here are some of those benefits –
- You can take advantage of the online fund transfer benefits.
- You can check your TSB bank account balance.
- You can check your NEFT/IMPS status.
- You can check the transaction history of the bank account.
Source : talkshubh.com