Manado, BeritaManado.com — Testing of the metaverse telemedicine equipment at the ODSK Hospital was successful.
The program is a collaboration between the ODSK Hospital and the Pusan National University Hospital (PNUH) of South Korea (South Korea).
The state-of-the-art technology was first tested outside of South Korea and is the first to be carried out in the world.
Right on Wednesday (28/9/2022), this telemedicine succeeded in connecting the Kolongan Health Center, ODSK Hospital and South Korea’s PNUH using metaverse.
ODSK Hospital Director Dr. Enrico H Rawung MARS said the PNUH team led by Seo Seong Hyun consisted of 9 experts and carried out installation, testing and training at the Kolongan Health Center on Tuesday (27/9/2022) yesterday.
“They are doing the same thing at the ODSK Hospital today. After installation, testing and training, we tried the implementation of these tools by connecting the Kolongan Health Center, ODSK Hospital and South Korea’s PNUH Hospital and it turned out to be successful,” explained the director, who won 1st place in the best echelon 3 at North Sulawesi Province in 2012.
Enrico also said that this sophisticated equipment is very useful for countries or regions that have small islands such as North Sulawesi.
With this concept, RSUD ODSK will be able to overcome the problem of disparity in health care facilities, where puskesmas in small and outer islands such as Miangas and Marore can be served from ODSK Hospital.
This is a new breakthrough in the health sector that is able to overcome the problem of health facilities gaps in big cities and small islands and remote areas.
Telemedicine is a golden bridge to overcome the problem of health disparities.
“In addition, this tool can also be used for tourism, where hotels or resorts on small islands can be served from the ODSK Hospital,” said Enrico.
The trial was also carried out by South Korean telemedicine technology experts Yoon Seung Moon and Lee Chung Hun from IT Eyes as well as general director of the project with Seo Seong Hyun and Kim Kwang Seok.
- ODSK Hospital Becomes the First Hospital in the World to Implement Metaverse Telemedicine Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- As a resource person, Jeffry Lungkang lifts the Bitung SEZ at the 2022 Malaysia Business Strategy Analysis Conference Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Rev. Lucky Rumopa Criticizes the Quality of the Judges in the GMIM Pelsus Choir Competition Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Fallen Tree Near Airmadidi Gas Station, One Motorcyclist Dies Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- 2023, this is the plan of PT Angkasa Pura I, Manado’s Sam Ratulangi Airport Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Olly Dondokambey – Steven Kandouw Wins the 2021 Harmony Award Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Present at the Archipelago Handicraft Exhibition, Seska Ervina Budiman Sentil Dekranasda Assisted Products Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Good news! Boltim Regency Government to Immediately Distribute Scholarships for Students Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Yusra Alhabsyi Encourages FKDM to Call for an Early Prevention Campaign Against Crime Wednesday, September 28, 2022