Sasuke is a fictional character in the manga and anime Naruto. Even though the Naruto manga and anime have ended, the character Sasuke is still loved by his fans because he has charisma and strong strength.
The main strength of Sasuke’s figure is in his eyes, namely the Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan. Even the power of Sasuke’s eyes has also been used as an effect on Instagram by some fans.
If you are one of those who like the figure of Uchiha Sasuke and want to use the Sasuke eye effect on Instagram, you can do it easily, please follow the full tutorial below to finish.
1. Open the app Instagram on your cellphone, then tap more the one on the veranda.
2. Select story.
3. When the story camera is open, please swipe rightthen tap explore effect icon.
4. Tap search icon in the effects gallery located in the upper right corner.
5. Type supreme rinneganthen select an effect from gcguui.
6. Save effect Rinnegan supremo by tapping it.
7. Go back to the story, then apply effects with point the camera at the face you. If the position is appropriate, please tap the Rinnegan supremo effect.
8. Tap your story to share the effects you’ve used.
Sasuke’s eye effects on Instagram actually have many, but the rinnegran supremo effect is the effect that best fits Sasuke’s final condition in the manga and also the Naruto anime, even though in the Boruto manga, Sasuke’s Rinnegan eyes must disappear after being attacked by Momoshiki.
That’s how to use Sasuke’s eye effect on the Instagram application, hopefully it’s useful.