How to Screenshot Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 – Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is one of the smartphone series produced by Asus. This smartphone was first released in May 2018 last year. This smartphone comes with high specifications for sure.
Talking about the specifications, the Asus Zenfone max pro m1 uses a 5.99-inch wide screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. Not only the screen that attracts attention, but the battery which has a capacity of 5000 mAh also attracts attention.
This smartphone has a runway that is powered by a snapdragon 636 with an adreno 509 GPU. With the CPU and GPU, it is definitely smooth in carrying out daily activities.
This smartphone is perfect for those of you who do outdoor activities. With a large battery capacity, this smartphone is enough to accompany you when outdoors without having to bother carrying a powerbank.
The features on this smartphone are also quite interesting. One of these features I will discuss here. The screenshot feature is a feature to take pictures on the smartphone screen.
The screenshot feature is also very often used for certain purposes. Let’s see guys. . .
How to Screenshot Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
There are two methods that the TabloidTekno team will provide for all of you to be able to take screenshots on the max pro m1 smartphone.
- First you open the page you want to screenshot first.
- Then do a screenshot with a combination of the power button and volume down. Press simultaneously.
- Press both buttons until the screen flashes.
- If the screen is flashing, it indicates that the screenshot is complete.
One Button Tap
This feature is really cool, because you only need to press one button to take a screenshot.
- Open the settings application on your smartphone first.
- Then find and select the ASUS Customized Settings option.
- Then several more options will appear. Next you have to select the Recent apps key option.
- Finally select the Tap and Hold to capture screen option.
- To take a screenshot, you only need to open the page you want to screenshot.
- Then press and hold the recent apps button on your smartphone.
- Press and hold until the screen flashes.
Well maybe here’s a guide about How to Screenshot Zenfone Max Pro M1Don’t forget to continue to monitor the TabloidTekno website so you don’t miss other cool tips and tricks.
Source : tabloidtekno.com