wmt.co.id – How to Configure Internet APN on Android, you know the importance of configuring or setting APN on a smartphone so that users can connect to the Internet properly. If you haven’t set it up, you probably won’t be able to connect to the Internet.
The access point name (APN) itself is a special channel that is often called a mobile network. This will act as a bridge or gateway connection which has an important role in identifying a network.
Setting the APN on the smartphone we have is actually quite simple. You can set it up via SMS or set it up manually via network settings. Each provider should have different APN settings.
How to set Internet APN on Android for all operators
Below are the steps to setup apn on your android, see details below.
- Select the Settings menu, then select Other Networks.
- Then select in the section “Mobile network” and press “Access point name”.
- Select and configure the GPRS or MMS configuration according to the provider you use.
- To create a new APN, press the “+” button in the upper right corner.
- Once you have finished configuring your APN, select the menu button or the “dotted button” in the upper right corner.
- Then click the “Save” button to save it.
See also: How to use Mi Drop
Each APN configuration owned by each provider in Indonesia is very different, such as XL, 3, Telkomsel and others. Therefore, you need to adjust the Internet configuration to suit your card.
If you are confused when setting the APN that matches the provider you are using, YaTekno has managed to collect the official APN configurations for all carriers here.
As for some APN settings for each provider in Indonesia, below is a list of APN settings,
Indonesian APN Provider Configuration List
Below is the Indonesian APN Provider configuration. Read more below.
APN: telkomsel or internet
APN Three (3)
Call the number: #777
See also: How to select unread SIM card
These are some ways and APN settings you can use for your smartphone, Good luck and good luck, Thank you.