Getting edited videos is something to look forward to. Do you want to know the easiest way to save videos in capcut?
Capcut is a video editing application that has lots of interesting features. This application makes it easy for you to edit videos on your smartphone for free.
You can easily download the application from the play store.
This application is also very popular for making videos that will be uploaded on tiktok. You can get access to all the features in this application for free.
If in some applications you have to pay to unlock all the features, not for this application.
The final result of this application also does not display a watermark like free applications in general. Therefore, many video creators use this to edit their videos.
The name of editing videos, surely in the end it will be saved on your device, right. Whether it’s for personal interest, or to be shared with other people.
Are any of you still confused about using this application? For example, you know how to edit it but you are confused about saving it.
Steps to Save Video in Capcut
For those of you who are still confused, don’t worry. Here’s how to save videos in capcut easily.
First, make sure that you have completely finished the editing process.
Also, make sure that you have free space on the device. If so, here are the steps
- On the editing screen within the application, click the export icon. Up arrow icon in the top right corner.
- Next, you will be given the freedom to choose the resolution and frame rate. The higher it is, the better the video quality. However, it is also larger in size.
- Once selected, tap the export button at the bottom of the screen.
- Please wait a moment, the video is being processed for export. It may take a few seconds. In this process, make sure your smartphone screen remains on.
- If you have, your video edits will appear in the device gallery. Now you can share it with others.
Baca : Capcut Pro Mod
Not difficult is it? Everyone can do it too. If you can’t do it, you’ve made a mistake.
One of them is the video size is too large or not enough storage.
Maybe that’s all we can say about how to save videos in capcut to the gallery, sorry if there are many errors and omissions.