When you log in to WhatsApp Web, you usually need to scan a QR barcode first. However, can you access WhatsApp Web without scanning the barcode? It turns out that there is an automatic way of logging in to WhatsApp Web without scanning the QR barcode many times.
Using WA on a laptop without a QR code in this way makes WhatsApp web access more effective and efficient. In addition, it will not take you long to log into WhatsApp Web or login.
So how does it work? How to log in to WhatsApp Web automatically without scanning the QR barcode many times is explained in detail in this article. Listen to the end of this important information, okay!
How to automatically login to Whatsapp Web without repeatedly scanning the QR barcode
Here are some ways that you can access WhatsApp Web without having to repeatedly scan QR barcodes, namely:
Activate and use the Keep Me Sign In feature
How to login to WhtasApp Web again without scanning barcode? The first way is to activate the Keep Me Sign In feature, this feature allows you to automatically save your WhatsApp Web account on the device you are using.
Of course, this setting saves on re-registration via QR. You only need to login once by scanning the QR barcode. Here’s how to use the Keep Me In Sign feature, namely:
- First, you need to open a browser to access WhatsApp Web.
- A screen will appear telling you to log in to WhatsApp Web.
- You just need to tick or tick the “Keep me logged in” box or option first. This feature is located at the bottom of the QR barcode.
- Next, scan the QR barcode with your phone in the WhatsApp app.
- You will immediately login or enter the WhatsApp web view.
- ALSO READ 2 Ways to Blur WhatsApp Web So You Don’t Peek!
- How to access WhatsApp Web in this way if you log in with a PC or laptop. Of course, this only allows you to automatically log in and use WhatsApp Web.
Install WhatsApp Web on your laptop or desktop computer
Apart from using the Keep Me Sign in feature, there is another simple way.
Another option is to install WhatsApp Web directly on your laptop or desktop. This method is highly recommended for users of Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11, MacOS 10.10 and other versions above/above.
Here’s how to set up WhatsApp web login so that you don’t repeatedly scan QR barcodes, namely:
- Open a browser and go to https://whatsapp.com/download.
- You can choose WhatsApp Desktop for Windows or WhatsApp Desktop for MacOS and install them directly.
- Run the installation process to completion, for example by running “Run as administrator”.
- Once the WhatsApp icon appears on the desktop, you can open it immediately.
- The first WhatsApp web login must use a scanned QR barcode. But after that, there is no need to scan QR barcodes to open WhatsApp Web which is already on the desktop.
- Do not do the above method on someone else’s computer or laptop. This is to prevent others from using your WhatsApp web account in an irresponsible way.
If you are forced to use someone else’s laptop or computer, you should log in using the usual way. When you’re done using it, make sure to log out of your account or sign out of your WhatsApp Web account.
Similar article : socialspy whatsapp
Use Google Chrome extension
The third option is to take advantage of the Google Chrome extension. Of course, this method can only be done on a laptop or device that uses the Google Chrome browser type and cannot be done on other browsers.
Here’s how you can do it with the Google Chrome extension to make it easier to access WhatsApp Web, namely:
- First, open Google Chrome on your laptop or computer.
- Next, download and install the Google Chrome extension.
- Then click the “Add to Chrome” option in the “Android Online Simulator” installation window.
- A pop-up window will appear and you just need to select or press “Add extension”.
- Next, install WhatsApp and log in for the first time with a QR barcode.
- This type of automatic login to WhatsApp Web is very useful for those who use WhatsApp Web a lot and for a long time.
Is there any other way to log in to WhatsApp Web automatically? Apart from the three methods described above, there is another way that you can try to prevent WhatsApp web access from scanning the QR barcode repeatedly.
How to automatically login to WhatsApp Web without scanning the QR barcode many times can also be done using an emulator to open WhatsApp Web. There are various types of emulators that can be used.
You can search for it on the Internet and install the WhatsApp web emulator directly. Before downloading, make sure the emulator is free of viruses or malware.
How to log in to WhatsApp Web automatically without scanning the QR barcode above many times can be done easily and quickly. In addition, of course, this method will help those of you who often use WhatsApp Web on a laptop or computing device.