How to synchronize the 2022 ANBK simulation become one of the hot topics that are sought after by netizens. Many people are looking for this information, especially elementary to middle school students.
Seeing this topic becoming more and more hot as a discussion among various groups, made us interested in discussing information about ANBK. Later on this occasion we will provide an overview of what ANBK is, how to synchronize the simulation, and also the implementation schedule.
So with this information, hopefully it can help students who will face ANBK. Now for those of you who are curious and want to know more details, let’s see the complete information below.
Know What is ANBK
Maybe there are still many who don’t know what ANBK is and how the process flows. No need to worry, because you can find the complete answer by reading the following article to the end.
For those who are wondering, ANBK stands for Computer-Based National Assessment. As the name implies, this activity is a form of assessment of the quality of related education, such as schools, madrasas, and other equivalent levels of education.
In simple terms, the categories included in the assessment aspect are literacy, numeracy, and character. Because the times are growing and technology is so sophisticated, making the assessment process can take place both offline and online.
The assessment that falls into this assessment category is actually divided into several stages, namely AKM, character surveys, and learning environment surveys. Now to find out an explanation of each of these stages, you can see the following review.
Minimum Competition Assessment
The first stage that is included in the computer-based national assessment category is in the form of a minimum competition. The purpose of this stage is that the assessment process has the aim of measuring students’ literacy or reading and numeracy abilities.
Then the next stage is a character survey, which will be carried out by students and teachers. This assessment process aims to measure everything related to the character of academic actors.
Study Environment Survey
This third stage is an external aspect, which will be carried out by the head of the education unit. The purpose of the assessment of the learning environment survey is to measure the available supporting facilities for learning activities.
How to Synchronize the 2022 ANBK Simulation
After knowing what a computer-based national assessment is, you may want to prepare yourself as best you can. One of the efforts to prepare for it is to know how to synchronize ANBK 2022 simulation first.
Now if you want to do the simulation process, then you need to login to a computer-based national assessment account that has been registered. Therefore, when you log in to your account, you can follow the steps we share below in sequence.
- The first step you need to do is to open the browser on the device.
- If the browser is already open, just visit the official website of the ANBK Ministry of Education and Culture, namely http://anbk.kemendikbud.go.id.
- After that, site visitors will receive instructions to enter their username and password before logging in.
- Make sure you don’t forget your username and password so that the login process runs smoothly.
- Next is to fill in the site security code that appears on the screen.
- To continue the login process, then select the menu option that shows the words “Log in”.
- Done and you have successfully logged into the ANBK account.
Also read: How to Register for PIP Kemdikbud Go ID 2022
2022 ANBK Implementation Schedule
Regarding the implementation of ANBK, of course it is necessary to have a simulation beforehand so that academic actors are better prepared to deal with it. In addition, the simulation also serves as a preparation process and sees some obstacles that may still occur in ANBK.
The assessment process will take place in several stages according to the level of education. Now, here is the complete schedule of the implementation of the computer-based national assessment in 2022 from elementary to MI level.
- The synchronization process for the 2022 ANBK simulation for SD/MI/equivalent waves 1 and 2. It will take place from 23-25 September 2022.
- The 2022 ANBK simulation for SD/MI equivalent waves 1 and 2 will take place on 26-29 September 2022.
- The synchronization process for the 2022 ANBK simulation for SD/MI/equivalent waves 3 and 4, will take place from 30 September to 2 October 2022.
- The 2022 ANBK simulation for SD/MI level equals waves 3 and 4, taking place on 3-6 October 2022.
- The synchronization process for the computer-based national assessment rehearsal for SD/MI and equivalent, took place on October 14-16, 2022.
- The rehearsal for the national assessment at the SD/MI equivalent will take place on October 17-20, 2022.
- The implementation of the national assessment at the package A level, waves 1 and 2, will take place on October 29-30, 2022.
- The synchronization stage of the computer-based national assessment at SD/MI level, waves 3 and 4, will take place on October 28-30, 2022.
The final word
That’s the information we can provide readers with how to how to synchronize ANBK 2022 simulation and other supporting information. Hopefully with this information, you will be better prepared to face the 2022 national assessment.
Don’t forget to prepare all the aspects needed so that later the assessment runs smoothly and as expected.