Zoom can not only be accessed via a PC or laptop, because Zoom can also be accessed via HP easily. When accessing Zoom on your cellphone, you don’t always have to be a participant in meetings or seminars, because you can also be an event organizer.
However, to host an event on Zoom via cellphone, you must first create an account. Without creating an account, it’s impossible to host an event on Zoom. To create a Zoom account on your cellphone, you can listen to the following tutorial.
1. Open the app Zoom on your cellphone, then select sign up.
2. Enter date, moon, and year of birth you.
3. If you have entered the date, month, and year of birth, please tap set.
4. Enter email which will be registered to Zoom, then fill in first name and last name you. If all data is filled in, please tap sign up.
5. Check email that you registered, because Zoom has sent an account activation email.
6. Open the activation email from Zoom, then tap activate account.
7. You will be redirected to a new page, please complete data requested, starting from the first name, last name, and also the Zoom account password. If the data has been completed, please tap continue.
8. Once logged in invite colleaguesyou can close the page because the process of creating a Zoom account has been completed.
9. Open the Zoom app back, then select sign in. Enter email and password you, then tap sign in. If you are successful in logging in, you will see a page meet and chat as follows.
When you already have an account, you can easily organize Zoom events on your cellphone. In addition to HP, you can also organize via PC or laptop even though registration is done on HP.
Creating a Zoom account on a cellphone also doesn’t take much time, it takes you more or less 3 minutes, even less because it all depends on the internet connection you use. If the internet connection is smooth, 3 minutes is enough time to create a Zoom account.
That’s how to easily create a Zoom account on HP in 3 minutes, hopefully it’s useful.