It’s very simple for download scroll facebook and in this article, you will learn the basic steps on how to do it. Rolls are fun and inspiring short video consists of music, audio, AR effects, text overlays and much more, just like downloading videos on Facebook, you can also download rolls.
Facebook scroll most of them are short videos which can be seen on your Facebook account scroll status. although downloading the videos you like from there is easy, also know that you will need an external website for that which in this case is the Fdown.net website.
The Fdown.net platform is one of the simplest platforms I have found to give you the simplest form of downloading any video from Facebook as long as the video is not privatized.
Download Facebook roll videos on down as simple as A, B, C, and D. You don’t have to pay to use the website.
There is no registration or login form before you can access and use the Fdown.net platform for your downloads. Just visit the website and you are very good to go.
READ NOW: How To Save Facebook Videos On Facebook To Watch Later
The scrolls on Facebook are short form videos. Reels are recommended based on what might be relevant to you and might appear in places like Your Feed and Watch Facebook.
You can watch rolls from friends and content creators on Facebook. Also, like every other video on Facebook, the reels which are short videos are downloadable and believe me, you can get them for free without paying a penny.
These features and many more are the reason everyone is using the downloader for all Facebook video downloads. See below.
- Simple and easy to use
- Free tools
- Unlimited downloads
- Download videos in any quality (Full HD, 1080p, 2k, 4k, 8k)
- Save Roll video to your device in .mp3, .mp4 . format
- Supports all devices and platforms
How to Download Facebook Reel Using FDown.net
FDdown.net is a social media service website and is not associated in any way with Facebook or the Facebook brand and has nothing to do with Facebook. All videos including the reels you download are downloaded from the Facebook CDN.
To download the reels, just follow the steps below;
- Open your Facebook app from your app drawer
- Log in with your registered email address or phone number and password if you are not already logged in
- In the Facebook feed, tap “Reel” and tap the 3 dots at the bottom right
- Choose Copy link
- Now, from your browser, open www.fdown.net and paste the URL in the space provided on the page
- Then tap ‘Download’, and select “Download normal quality video” or “Download HD video” (if available) to start downloading the video.
It’s that simple.
I believe this method to download Facebook rolls is very helpful. Feel free to use the comment box below for any questions regarding this article and DailiesRoom.com will be here to serve you. Also, share this article on your social media accounts for others to know.