In Telegram, you can create chat shortcuts for specific contacts and add them to your phone’s home screen.
Here’s how to do it.
Notes: You can create chat shortcuts for contacts, groups, channels and Saved Messages.
- Open the Telegram app.
- Open a chat window with a specific contact.
- Tap their name at the top.
- Tap the menu button (three vertical dots icon) at the top right.
- Tap option Add to main screen.
- Check by returning to the main screen or home screen of your phone.
- How to Create a Telegram Account
- How to Change Chat Background on Telegram
- How to Block Numbers and Contacts on Telegram
- How to Move WhatsApp Chat History to Telegram
- How to Hide Profile Photo on Telegram
- How to Mute Chats/Contacts on Telegram
- How to Change Instagram Icon on Android and iPhone
Source : sentigum.com