Caption is text or a short description that is used to complete a photo or image. Even though it is a short text, not everyone can make a caption, let alone make an interesting caption.
But for now, making captions can be done automatically, for free, and without an application. If you don’t know how to do it, please see the full tutorial below until it’s finished.
1. Open the app Google Chrome that is on your cellphone, then tap the column browse or tap the address. Next, please type the copy you have in that column.
2. If the search results appear, please tap the site address Copy.ai.
3. When the site opens, please scroll down.
4. Select social media content, then tap try social media content.
5. Select continue with Google to create a Copy AI account.
6. If it appears what best describes your role?please choose the answer that suits your condition, then tap Next.
7. If it appears what do you need to do?please choose social media contentthen tap Next.
8. If it appears how did you hear about usplease select the appropriate answer, then tap start.
9. Tap three vertical dots in the top right corner, then tap language setting.
10. Please change english to Indonesian.
11. If Indonesian has been selected, please tap change language.
12. Enter the caption theme what you want to make in the what is your post about column, for example, cheap and quality website creation services. If the theme is already entered, please tap create content.
13. When the results appear, please scroll down and you just tap icon copy to copy captions.
By applying the tutorials mentioned above, you can quickly create social media captions in just seconds. So, for those of you who have difficulty making captions, please use the Copy AI site.
That’s how to make automatic and free captions without an application, hopefully it’s useful.