Gadgetren – Previously in February 2022, Meta introduced the 3D Avatar feature for Instagram.
This feature is not directly implemented on Instagram. But now Avatar 3D is finally available in the latest update of the Instagram application where you can use it by accessing the Sticker menu when creating a Story.
For those of you who don’t know it, Avatar 3D is a three-dimensional character that you can adjust the shape of your face, clothes, and accessories as you wish. Furthermore, the 3D Avatar will become a sticker with various styles to be embedded in the Instagram Story.
Before creating a 3D Avatar, make sure your Instagram application has received the latest version update. Next, you just need to make a 3D Avatar with the following steps.
How to Make a 3D Avatar on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app and log in to the account
- On page Home, swipe the screen from left to right
- On page Add Video, select the menu Story
- Then, you can make Story
- On page Preview, select the menu Sticker the icon of folded paper at the top of the screen
- Then select the option Avatar
- When you first wear it, then you will be asked to set up a 3D Avatar first
- After the 3D Avatar is as you wish, then select Done
How to Use 3D Avatars on Instagram
- Instagram will make sticker Avatar 3D with many styles
- Select one Avatar 3D and automatically the sticker will be embedded in the Story
- Adjust the position and size as you wish
- Finally, press the button Your Story in the below section
- Your story will also have a 3D Avatar sticker
Instagram itself will make 3D Avatar stickers in various styles ranging from happy, shiny, sad, laughing poses, plus emoticons, birthdays, stamps, and much more.
Although the Avatar 3D sticker is interesting, Instagram doesn’t yet provide a moving version so you will only see a static or silent sticker that will be embedded in the Story. If you want to change the appearance of the 3D Avatar character, then you can press the Edit button at the top right when entering the Sticker selection page.
You are allowed in detail to change the appearance of the 3D Avatar starting from skin color, hair style and color, face shape, eye shape and color, eyebrows, nose, mouth, clothes, hats, and much more.
In my opinion, 3D Avatar stickers can add fun to the Story that has been created. Moreover, the appearance of the characters can be adjusted according to individual tastes so that they can represent your wishes.
Get selected technology news from Gadgetren directly to your cellphone in the Telegram application: https://t.me/gadgetren