INDEK-NEWS.COM – How to Cook Jengkol Rendang so it doesn’t smell and is tender. Talking about jengkol, this food is one of the favorite foods among the people. Although the smell is quite pungent but it is very delicious and delicious when installed in an extraordinary way.
How to cook jengkol so it doesn’t smell. Don’t be one of the pairs of processed jengkol, namely rendang, but not all rendang can produce Jengkol. Therefore, a technique is needed for how to cook jengkol rendang so it doesn’t smell and is soft.
How to cook rendang jengkol so it doesn’t smell and is soft This is very easy in addition to the concoction of spices that have been provided in traditional markets or minimarkets as well as the spices at the time will make a lot of spices can be used.
But when you don’t know yet how to cook jengkol rendang so it doesn’t smell and is soft it will be explained in detail in this article. Therefore, please read carefully the explanation that will be presented.
That is, starting from how to get rid of the pungent smell of jengkol, the results of rendang will be delicious.
Several Ways to Cook Processed Jengkol
- How to make rendang jengkol not smelly
- Delicious and delicious jengkol rendang seasoning
- 1 kg jengkol rendang recipe
- Spicy jengkol rendang seasoning is delicious
- How to make rendang jengkol with instant spices
- How to make simple jengkol rendang
- How to make rendang jengkol padang
- Cecep rendang jengkol balado
8 Benefits of Jengkol for Health that You Should Know
- Prevent anemia
- Strengthens bones and teeth
- Eliminate free radicals
- Heart disease therapy
- Overcoming the problem of constriction of blood vessels
- Stabilizes vital organs in the body
- Maintain heart health
- Slimming stomach
How to Cook Jengkol Rendang so it doesn’t smell and is tender and delicious
There are several components that must be prepared for those of you who want to cook jengkol so that it does not smell and is tender, especially for your large family, namely:
Ingredients and Seasonings for Boiling Jengkol
- Prepare Jengkol 350 gr
- 2 bay leaves
- Air 1//2 liter
- Ground coffee 1/2 tablespoon, depending on taste
Ingredients for Making Rendang Seasoning
- Galangal 1 finger joint, geprek
- Bay leaf 1 1/2 pieces
- 2 lime leaves
- 2 stalks lemongrass, geprek
- Salt 1/2 tablespoon
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar (or to taste)
- Pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1/2 teaspoon (you can use crushed coriander)
- Coconut milk 400 milliliters from 2 coconuts
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Rendang Smooth Seasoning
- Shallots 8 grains
- Garlic 3 cloves
- 6 large red chilies
- 5 pieces of red chili
- 1 finger turmeric
- Ginger 1 finger
- Pecan 1 1/2 grains
How to make
- Wash jengkol until clean.
- Then divide by two.
- Then boil with water.
- Eat bay leaves and coffee until soft.
- Hello. Lift the jengkol and eat it one by one so that the spices seep when cooked.
- Then write down the spices that have been provided.
- Add lemongrass, galangal and bay leaves and lime leaves.
- Cook until the house smells delicious.
- Add salt pepper and coriander.
- Then pour the coconut milk from the coconut until it starts to get oily.
- Then add jengkol ol and mix well until the coconut milk turns into oil.
- Then taste it until it suits you and your family’s taste.
- Then lift it when the taste is right, then serve it with added lalaban according to the authority of the family.
Well, that’s the reviews, tutorials and reviews about how to cook jengkol rendang so it doesn’t smell and is soft. Hopefully this article is useful, especially for those of you who like to cook and add insight for all of us and see you.