How to Compress Videos Without Reducing Quality – Hello Malavida.co.id friends! In this post, we will provide a solution for those of you who like it Upload Video Youtube but limited quota internet.
Because we know, one video that we edit, whether it’s using the application edit video on HP such as VivaVideo Pro, PowerDirector Mod, or Kinemaster Pro Mod will produce export quality with large sizes.
Even one Video Bokeh with 720p HD quality can be as small as 700 MB. Well, for those of you who are just starting to make Channel Youtube and have not earned, will think twice about upload video.
But don’t worry, here we will provide a solution on how to compress video without compromising the good quality on Android phones and PCs / Laptops with and without applications.
How to Compress Videos Without Reducing Quality on PC
To compress video on a PC, you can do it in two ways, namely without an application and also with an application.
Compress Video on PC Without Application
1. Using VideoSmaller
VideoSmaller is a website that provides services Convert Video regularly online. Here are the steps to use it:
- Go to website http://www.videosmaller.com/ use browser web on your PC/Laptop.
- Click browse to choose video what do you want.
- You will be given several options, please set them according to your wishes. Then click Upload Video.
- Wait until the process upload and convert done.
- When finished, click Download for men-download file video which has been compressed.
2. Using Aconvert
The second way is to use Aconvert, this site you can also use to compress video, you can too convert photo, audio, and others.
Here’s how to use the Aconvert service:
- Open there https://www.aconvert.com/video/ from browser PC / Laptop.
- Then, click Browse and select video which will be compressed.
- You can set video like Video size, Bitrate, and others.
- If you have, click Convert Nowthen the compression process will start and wait for it to finish.
- When finished, click Save to download video.
Read also: Cara Download Video Youtube
Compress Videos on PC Using Apps
1. Using Freemake
Freemake is a converter app video free with a variety of features that are quite complete in it, this application supports several formats video.
This application also has a very beautiful appearance simple and easy to use. You can use Freemake to compress video and also compress various file others like audio and photos.
Here’s how to use it:
- First, download and install Freemake Video Converter on your PC/Laptop.
- Open the app and impor video which you will compress, how to click File > Select Video > and click Open.
- After import, select Video Form what you want, or just choose MP4 as output.
- If so, a new window will appear. In the Presetselect Custom. Next, specify the storage location video the compression result.
- Before performing the conversion, if video generated is still too big, you can change it by clicking Video Size.
- Then pop up Limit Output Size will appear. Please specify the size you want in MB. (so as not to reduce the quality videoyou better just follow output recommended by the app. After that click OK. If you feel it is appropriate, click Convert.
- Wait until the compression process is complete.
Read also: How to Download Videos on Facebook
2. Using Handbrake
Handbrake is a converter app video which can be used in various platform such as Windows 64 and 32 bit, Linux, and Mac OS.
And for those of you who have minimal specifications, don’t be afraid to install this one application. Because this application is light enough to run, and support various format video.
Here’s how to compress video with Handbrake:
- First, download and install Handbrake on your PC/Laptop.
- Run the Handbrake application, and select video which you will compress.
- Click button Browse and determine folder for the storage location of the results of the compress video and berries name video.
- Then, please set the settings video in section Preset. Just choose Normal, and on Output Setting select MP4.
- In order for quality video not reduced, check the option Web Optimized.
- On the tab Picture choose resolution videoand on the tab Video select H.264 (x264) on video encoder.
- After finishing setting videoclick Start Encode to start the compression.
- Wait for the compression process to finish, and see the results.
How to Compress Video on Android Phone
For how to compress video on an Android phone, is to use the YouCut application Editor Video. Besides being able to compress video This application can also be used for cut video, join video, filter, dll.
For how to compress video with YouCut is as follows:
- Download YouCut Editor Video Mod and Install on your Android phone.
- Open the app, and import video by tapping on the icon “+”.
- If you have, tap the tick.
- Please edit video as you wish.
- When finished, click Save.
- A will appear pop upPlease select size video you want, and click Compress.
- Video will be automatically saved in your phone gallery.
Read also: Vlog Video Editing App
Those are some ways to compress video on Android phones and PCs / Laptops without reducing quality. If you find this post helpful, please share with your friends. Good luck.