This information tells us how to clear the app cache without deleting the app. I will explain how to clear app cache on iOS and Android OS. Whereas on Android working system clearing app cache does not have a separate identity, on iOS, it is referred to as unloading.
Every time you clear an app’s cache, the cached temporary info about the app can be removed. Usually, when the instantaneous knowledge stays in the cache for a very long time, that will trigger the application to malfunction. Once the cache is refreshed, once you start using the app, instantaneous information starts to be created in the cache.
Clear App Cache Without Deleting Apps
Before I give you a way to clear the app cache without deleting the app, let me tackle the queries that are usually asked for. Does uninstalling or removing the app completely from the machine clear the app cache? Sure, it does, but you don’t find a way to use the app as soon as it’s removed from your computer.
Apart from that, a number of apps may also be necessary for you and you can’t just uninstall them. Therefore, there are methods of uninstalling apps on iOS and clearing cache of apps on Android.
Also Learn- How to Fix iPhone Vibrating Randomly
1. Clear App Cache on Android Without Deleting Apps
For those using the latest Android OS models, you can clear the app cache for any app from the respective app settings.
In other cases, you will be able to head to the machine settings and go to the people app settings to clear the cache. You will see two options. One is to clear only app cache and second is to clear app knowledge.
- Long Press on any app whose cache you need to clear.
- A small menu will appear next to the application. Tap on selection Application Information.
- Under Application Information, navigate to Storage & Cache. Tap on it.
- Then the faucet is on Clear Cache to refresh momentarily information stored in app cache.
2. Steps to Uninstall Apps on iPhone or iOS
Now, grab your iPhone, and let’s start offloading apps and clearing their caches. Every time you uninstall an app, it should release the storage used by that utility. However, a portion of the application knowledge remains unaffected. It remains stored in the system.
- Unlock your iPhone.
- Go to Settings > Normal > iPhone Storage.
- You may be directed to the application notes entered into your iPhone.
- Faucet on any application you need to unload.
- Now, tap on the option Download App.
- Again when the affirmation pop-up appears, tap the button Download App.
On this app offload display screen, you will see detailed app measurement info. In addition, there may be points of storage used by documents and applications. You can repeat the steps above for any app loaded into your iPhone.
Apart from that Learn- How to Flip iPhone Display Screen Rotation
When you have an iPad, the same steps may also be relevant. Remember to relaunch the app to start using it once again after you finish uninstalling it to clear the app cache.
With this, I conclude the information about how to clear app cache without deleting app. If some app options don’t work, I suggest you clear the app cache for that utility. That can fix the problem with that app.