Hello guys, Back again at wmt.co.idOn this occasion, we will share information about How to Check the Latest XL Quota which we will explain in the article below.
When using a cellphone and enjoying the internet, watching YouTube, or playing other online games, it’s definitely annoying if our internet runs out in the midst of our fun.
So that’s why we must always check the remaining internet quota regularly so that we know when to fill it up and save money.
Therefore this time we will discuss how to check xl quota easily and quickly. so keep reading this article.
How to Check XL Quota Easily
See also: How to Check Axis Quota
Via USSD Code
- First go to phone menu
- Then type *123# and press the call or call button.
- Then several options will appear. Dial number 3 (Internet) and click the Submit button.
- Then several more options will appear. Select number 5 (check info) and click the send button.
- And More options will appear. Dial number 2 (check info) and press phone or call button.
After waiting for a while, a pop-up will appear showing the remaining information about XL Internet quota and the card’s validity period.
Via SMS Message
The second step, you can also use the SMS application media to get information about your remaining internet quota, and the method is as follows:
- Open the messaging app
- Write a new Message
- Typing QUOTA then send it to 868
After you send the message, later you will get a reply in the form of an SMS containing information about the rest of your internet quota.
Check xl quota with the application
Similar to other operators, xl also has an application which is very useful for its customers,
And the application was made to make it easier for users to check all information about XL numbers, as well as provide package purchases.
You can see information about the XL number used, remaining credit, remaining data quota, and expiration date.
Here’s how to check your XL quota with MyXL:
- First Download the MyXL application on Playstore (android) or AppStore (iPhone/iPad) first.
- Next do the installation and wait until the installation is complete.
- Then, open the MyXL application and create an account using the phone number whose tasks have been checked.
- After successful registration, log in and you will be directed to the main screen later you can see the remaining credit and other information.
That’s our full review on How to Check XL Quota which we have explained in this post, you can do it easily to check the XL quota you have.
Don’t forget to check out our other articles, only at wmt.co.id, Because you will find various tips, tricks and other interesting Applications and Tutorials. Thanks.