BRI offers electronic money called BRizzi, which is equipped with Radio Frequency Identification (FRID) technology to facilitate the transaction process. In order to use BRizzi, make sure there is a balance in it. How to check BRizzi balance via SMS Easy, please check the following reviews.
Quick overview of Prezi
1. What is Prezi?
before discussion How to check BRizzi balance via SMSFirst, we’ll discuss what Prezi is. So, BRizzi is electronic money or electronic money issued by BRI. BRizzi comes in a card form, which makes it easy for users to process transactions digitally.
Therefore, you can use BRizzi like cash, which is to pay all your daily needs. With BRizzi, you can pay tolls, shop at supermarkets and buy transaction tickets with ease, simply by sticking your BRizzi card.
BRizzi is already equipped with RFID, or Radio Frequency Identification, which allows users to make transactions simply by sticking a card. After that, the transaction will be processed immediately, provided that the BRizzi balance remains available.
2. BRizzi Distinctive Features
BRizzi makes it easy for users to make payments, it’s no wonder this service from BRI is so popular. At least, here are the excellent features of BRizzi:
- Easy transaction, just stick your BRizzi card into the reader and your payment will be processed instantly.
- Fast, payments are processed quickly, and it only takes a few seconds.
- Safe and secure, as it does not use cash and instead uses RFID digital encryption technology.
- Freedom to own, which means this service can be owned by anyone, without the need to be a customer or have a BRI account.
- It is free for use by anyone, which means that it is not necessary for the owner to be able to use BRizzi, so it can be used by other people to make digital payments/transactions.
3. Prezi payment services
With BRizzi, you can make various payments and transactions instantly using the BRizzi logo, such as:
- Payment for parking and TPE.
- Traffic fee payments (Jabodetabek, Semarang, Bali, Surabaya, Bandung, etc.).
- Pay the fuel station fee.
- Pay for public transportation like trains, Trans Jakarta, etc.
- Pay at mini markets like Indomaret, Alfamart, etc.
- Pay in store.
- Pay at the restaurant.
- Pay at the amusement park.
4. How to get a Prezi Card
Then how do you get this magic card? It’s easy, you can get a BRizzi card in the following ways:
- The nearest BRI office in your area.
- Small markets such as Indomaret and Alfamart.
- BRizzi sales representatives at several portals.
- Trans Jakarta Bus Terminal.
- Electronic money vending machine.
- Online Trader / Online Marketplace.
Here are things you should understand before using BRizzi:
- Users can transact with BRizzi ranging from IDR 100 to IDR 1,000,000.
- The BRizzi card is not obligatory, anyone can get this card without having a BRI account number.
- Top-up on a BRIzzi Card can be done using BRI EDC machines, BRI ATMs, or through BRI or other bank accounts.
- The minimum top-up amount for BRizzi is Rs 20,000.
- The maximum monthly recharge amount is IDR 20,000,000.
- The maximum balance or BRizzi limit is IDR 1,000,000.
- The validity period of this service is unlimited, and can be used at any time as long as the BRizzi balance is still available.
How to check BRizzi balance via SMS
There are many ways to check BRizzi balance, unfortunately there is no option to check BRizzi balance via SMS. But don’t be sad, because you can still check your BRizzi balance with your mobile phone. So there is no need to go to an ATM and the like just to check your Prezi balance.
Checking your BRizzi balance is very important, especially if you forget and don’t remember the transactions you made before. By checking your BRizzi balance regularly, you can find out if your BRizzi balance is still there or has run out.
If it runs out, you can charge the BRizzi right away so it can be used again. This is highly recommended, rather than being overly confident that your BRizzi credit is still available even though it has run out. Therefore, you will not encounter unpleasant things during the payment process.
How to check other BRizzi balances
while, Check BRizzi Balance via SMS It’s not available yet, but you can do something else. There are many more, please check the explanation and tutorials below:
1. Check HP with BRI Mobile
The first way you can check your BRizzi balance is by using the BRI Mobile app. However, in order to do this, the mobile phone you are already using must support NFC or Near Field Communication and have been activated.
BRI Mobile itself is an application developed by BRI to make it easier for customers to conduct banking transactions digitally. You can download this app first on Google Play / App Store and then register with customer service at your nearest BRI branch office.
If you have met these two conditions, here’s how to check your BRizzi balance with BRI Mobile:
- Open and play BRI Mobile (PlayStore and AppStore).
- next one Go to BRizzi’s menu.
- after, after Go to the Balance Information option.
- Currently Paste the BRizzi card In the back of HP.
- Done, your BRizzi balance information will appear.
2. Check the BRizzi balance using a BRI LINK ATM
If you are not a BRI customer and want to check your BRizzi balance, you can use the BRI LINK ATM. How?
- Insert the card ATM (BNI, BTN, Mandiri, BRI, etc.) to a BRI LINK ATM that can read BRizzi cards.
- after, after Enter the ATM PINwhich is up to 6 digits.
- If so, now Select More from the menu And the Choose electronic money.
- next one CHOOSE BRIZZI BALANCE INFO And the Paste the BRizzi card in the reader.
- Done, and the remaining balance will appear on your BRizzi card.
3. Check through the LinkAja app
Then, you can check your BRizzi balance via the LinkAja app. LinkAja is Telkomsel’s electronic money, and it works like DANA, OVO, ShopeePay, GoPay, etc. Well, it turns out that this app can also be used to check BRizzi balances.
Of course there is a requirement, that the mobile phone must already support NFC, which can detect the balance in the BRizzi card. If you do not have BRI Mobile or BRImo, you can use LinkAja to check your BRIzzi balance, the method is as follows:
- Or not, Download and install LinkAja first.
- If it is already, Open LinkAja And the existing in it.
- After successfully registering and being on the main page of the application, Go to Electronic Money Card menu and click Check Balance.
- If so, now Paste the BRizzi card Behind a mobile that already supports NFC and wait for the results.
- Done, and the remaining balance of your BRizzi card will appear.
If it turns out that your BRizzi balance has already run out, you can recharge it immediately so the card can be used again. There are many ways you can top up at your nearest BRI office, BRIzzi Dealers, BRI EDC/BRI LINK Agents, Retailers, BRImo etc.
while, How to check BRizzi balance via SMS Not yet available, you can instead use the above alternative method.