AndroidCoeg.com – Buy Android Don’t be fooled, Yes! Try How to Check This Android software! Android is one of the fastest software to change versions. It is not easy for Android device users to keep up-to-date with the version they currently have. Therefore, it is mandatory for you to know how to check android software in order to know the various information available starting from the name of the device, the manufacturer, and the agent.
In fact this is very important so that you can also ensure the security of the device.
How to Check Android Software Correctly?
Reported from the site Howtogeekthis procedure should be able to display some important information no matter what device you are using and the customizations you are using on your Android device.
Following how to know android software version:
- Open the “app drawer” which lists the apps on your phone. You can find it at the bottom center with a small checkbox on the home screen.
- Find “Settings” then tap this icon so that you enter the settings mode.
- Scroll until you find “About phone” or “About tablet”. Usually this option is at the very bottom.
- Search for “Android Version” to see the type of Android that is currently running.
It’s a good idea to pay attention to the following list:
- Android 7.0 for Nougat
- Android 6.0 for Marshmallow
- Android 5.0-5.1.1 for Lollipop
- Android 4.4-4.4.4 for Kit Kat
- Android 4.1 – 4.3.1 for Jelly Bean
- Android 4.0 – 4.0.4 for Ice Cream Sandwich
- Android 3.0 – 3.2.6 for Honeycomb
- Android 2.3 – 2.3.7 for Gingerbread
- Android 2.2 – 2.2.3 for froyo
- Android 2.0 – 2.1 for eclair
- Android 1.6 for Donuts
- Android 1.5 for Cupcakes
In addition to information about the type of operating system, you can find the “Model number” which means the name of your device. You will also find information such as “build number” and “kernel version” which means whether your device received the latest “security patches”.
Additionally, don’t forget to tap “Android version” several times to access the bonus features. just like on Android Marshmallow which has a Flappy Bird-like game when you tap on it a few times. Just try to find a surprise.
For those who like dynamic operating systems, Android is the right choice. Unlike Microsoft where the device manufacturer can’t tinker with menus such as the taskbar, control panel and Google Start Menu.
Unlike Android which gives freedom. That’s why, don’t be surprised when you buy Samsung and Lenovo phones with the same OS, of course they look much different.
How to check Android software above is mandatory when you buy a new device. This is important so that you can know the features and detailed information about the product and security of the device.
Source : androidcoeg.com