Due to various reasons, customers want to change their SMS Banking number, for example, the number is no longer active, lost and the like. good news, how to change SMS Banking number You can do it yourself, you don’t have to always come to the related bank branch office.
How to Change BRI SMS Banking Number
First, we will discuss how to change the BRI SMS Banking number. The method is very easy, see the explanation below to understand:
1. Change SMS Banking Number via CS/Call Center
You can change your BRI SMS Banking number by calling the BRI Call Center, so you don’t have to go directly to the nearest BRI branch office to take care of it.
- Make sure your credit balance is at least 000.
- Contact BRI Call Center with a cell phone or landline.
- Contact BRI Call Center on number
- Wait until the phone is connected to the BRI.
- Next follow instructions which they give.
- Tell me your goalnamely to change the SMS Banking number.
- Provide all information that BRI requested correctly and completely, such as old numbers, new numbers and so on.
- Next wait until the BRI has completed the verification.
- If it is already, hang upand you have successfully changed the BRI SMS Banking number.
2. Change BRI SMS Banking Number at ATM
After contacting the BRI Call Center to verify the new SMS Banking number, the next step is to visit the nearest ATM at your place.
- Come to BRI ATM closest to your area.
- Insert ATM cardselect the language and then enter the correct ATM PIN.
- After entering the main screen, select menu Registration.
- Then select SMS Banking.
- Enter new number verified.
- Enter a new PIN (6 digit number).
- Confirm new PIN by repeating it.
- After that, wait for the number change process to finish.
- Later, a receipt will be issued, informing you that the replacement of the BRI SMS Banking number was successful.
3. Come directly to the BRI Branch Office
If your house is close to a BRI branch office, you can come there immediately. Try to arrive early to get the first queue number.
- Come to the nearest BRI branch officethen take the line.
- Wait until your queue number is called.
- After being called, come to the officer and tell your needs, namely to change the BRI SMS Banking number.
- Provide the information requested by the officer completely and correctly.
- Wait for the SMS Banking number change process to complete.
How to Change BNI SMS Banking Number
How to change the BNI SMS Banking number is also no less easy, and almost the same as the method above. First, you can contact the BNI Call Center, or come directly to the nearest BNI branch office in your city.
If your house is close to a BNI branch office, it is advisable to change the BNI SMS Banking number there. Here are the steps:
- Come to the BNI branch office closest to your place, don’t forget to bring your personal documents like SIM, KTP, Passport
- Also bring a BNI savings account book.
- After arriving, immediately take the queue numberand wait for your number to be called.
- After being called, come to the officer and say your needsnamely to change the BNI SMS Banking number.
- Provide all requested dataincluding the old number, the new number and so on.
- After that, wait for the BNI SMS Banking number replacement process to complete.
Make sure you have prepared a new cellphone number as a replacement, and it is active and installed on the cellphone. Also make sure the number has been filled with credit in it, because it is necessary for verification needs, which will usually suck up credit.
How to Change BCA SMS Banking Number
1. Contact BCA Call Center
The first step is to contact the BCA Call Center, to delete the old registered SMS Banking number. The method is as below:
- Prepare the required documents, such as passbooks, ATM cards, ID cards, etc. for the verification process.
- Next, call the BCA Call Center at 1500 888, make sure you have enough credit to make calls.
- After connecting with customer service, just tell them that you want to change the old SMS Banking number and replace it with a new one.
- Next, the customer service will ask some questions for data verification, answer them correctly.
- If your data is correct, they will help delete the old number.
2. Come to BCA ATM
After successfully deleting the old number through the BCA Call Center, now is the time to replace it with a new number at the BCA ATM. Check the method below:
- Visit the nearest BCA ATM, enter the ATM card and PIN correctly.
- After entering the main screen, Select the Mobile Banking menuthen click Continue.
- Next enter mobile number new ones you want to register, then click Correct If it is already.
- Next enter the PINconsists of a 6-digit number.
- Next Enter the PIN again for verification.
- After that, there will be a notification that the replacement of the BCA SMS Banking number has been successful.
How to Change Mandiri SMS Banking Number
Then how to change the SMS Banking Mandiri number? The method is certainly not much different from the methods above, first you have to contact the Call Center to delete the old number and register a new number. After that, you can come directly to the nearest Mandiri ATM from your house.
The Mandiri Call Center number is 14000, you can contact it using your cellphone or landline. If using a cellphone, make sure there is still enough credit in it, because it requires a tariff depending on how long you talk to customer service.
If there is a problem with the method above, you have the option to come directly to the nearest independent branch office at your house. Just come to the officer with documents such as an account book, ATM card, ID card and say that you want to change your SMS Banking number.
Things to Prepare Before Changing Your SMS Banking Number
1. Make sure your mobile number is active
There are several reasons why customers want to change their SMS Banking number. For example, because the old number is blocked, lost, forfeited and so on. Well, before replacing with a new one, there is one thing you must prepare, namely a new number that will be used as a substitute.
Make sure you have activated the number in your own name. Of course, you need to register the number with your NIK and KK number. If the number is already active, it can be used and registered as an SMS Banking number.
2. The number must be installed on the cellphone
Not only active, the number must also be installed on the cellphone. This is necessary, because later there will be an incoming SMS to the number to verify. If the number is inactive and installed on the cellphone, of course you can’t know it.
3. New Number Must Be Top Up
Finally, the number must have credit in it. Usually the verification process will suck up the credit on the number. If there is no credit, the verification process will fail, and you cannot change your SMS Banking number.
Above are some how to change SMS Banking number for BRI, BNI, BCA and Mandiri. You can contact the relevant bank call center or come directly to the branch office.