YouTube Kids allows parents to create eight child profilesso that one application can be used interchangeably by two or more children without having to provide one gadget for one child.
If you have more than one child or maybe more than one sibling, don’t forget to use the child profile feature. As for using this feature, see the full tutorial below.
1. Open the app YouTube Kids on your cellphone, then tap lock icon in the lower right corner.
2. Answer multiplication submitted.
3. Select suit.
4. Tap add a new profile.
5. Sign in to your Google account already linked to YouTube Kids.
6. Create a child profile by filling in the child’s first name, age, and month of birth, then tap next icon.
7. Content settings will be selected automatically, please tap next icon.
8. Tap select.
9. Child profile has been created successfully, then tap next icon.
10. Tap done.
11. Please select one of the children’s profiles.
12. If you want switch to another child’s profileplease tap profile photo on the veranda.
13. Select the child’s profile.
By using this child profile feature, the viewing of one child with another child will not be mixed even though they use one gadget. So your sister’s show will not be the same as your sister’s and vice versa.
That’s how to add a new child’s profile on YouTube Kids, I hope it’s useful.