Shopee is not only used to buy goods, but Shopee is also widely used to sell. There are many features provided by Shopee to support its users in selling, one of which is by presenting the auto-reply chat feature.
The auto-reply chat feature is useful for sending introductory messages, especially when sellers are not online so buyers will be willing to wait for a reply message. If you sell on Shopee, of course you have to activate this feature. As for how to activate it, please refer to the following tutorial to completion.
1. Open the app Shopee on your cellphone, then tap I in the lower right corner. Once in my menu, please scroll down and select account settings.
2. Tap chat settings.
3. Slide the auto-reply send button in chat to the right until it turns turquoise.
4. If the button is active, tap introductory message template if you want to change it.
5. If the message content has been successfully changed, please tap check mark in the top right corner.
6. The send auto-reply feature in chat is active and every time a buyer sends you a message, they will get an automatic reply.
So that buyers are not disappointed, it is better if the message content of the auto-reply chat feature is made as complete as possible considering that Shopee provides a maximum limit of 500 characters. But if it’s not possible, you can add some important points in the message.
That’s how to activate the auto-reply chat feature in the shopee application, hopefully it’s useful.