In the current era of the pandemic that is hitting Indonesia, the government has provided at least 4 types of social assistance that will be distributed to the community. And to find out if you receive part of the social assistance, you need to find out about how to check the Ministry of Social assistance.
In a situation that is quite detrimental to all parties, especially the middle class throughout Indonesia, of course getting assistance from the government is something that is highly awaited. Even for business actors who experience a decrease in income, this social assistance will certainly be helped.
Before that, all communities were required to go through a registration process so that their names were recorded as recipients of social assistance. Therefore, the admin provides this article, so that some of my friends can have the opportunity to get these social assistance funds.
This is How to Register for Social Affairs Ministry of Social Affairs in 2022
Various types of social assistance held by government officials are currently sufficient to provide relief for people affected by the pandemic. And as the admin said, this relief starts when people want to register themselves to receive assistance.
In short, there is important data that you need to send to the government and that data is usually your identity. So from each type of assistance desired, the community will need to register first so that the distribution of aid results can be more accurate.
However, this process of registering has become one of the scourges that many people have not been able to register themselves. So that this kind of thing is quite unfortunate or it could even have an impact on people’s negative thoughts on government performance.
With this, the admin provides an article in the tutorial category, about how to register and check the Social Affairs Ministry for 2022. So now my friend can understand all the reviews about this tutorial, by listening to all the following summaries.
A. How to Register for BPNT Social Assistance
One type of social assistance imposed by the government is Non-Cash Food Assistance or often called BPNT. Then to try so that friends can get help from this one program, now you can listen to each of the steps below.
- First, my friend, prepare your ID card and KK.
- Next, my friend, visit the village office in your area.
- Follow every procedure or steps given by the authorities.
- After that, you will receive a notification letter.
- Wait for some time until all the data that you submitted is processed.
- Later you need to bring an Individual Unique Code for the needs of the verification process.
- When the verification process is complete, the bank will open the account submitted by your friend. Here you can also get a prosperous family card or commonly known as KKS.
B. How to Register for BST Social Assistance
Furthermore, one of the programs held by the current government is Cash Social Assistance or also known as BST. And here the admin has provided the registration process, in a tutorial equipped with the following easy steps:
- The initial stage, my friend, needs to confirm to Mr. RT to join the community who want to get BST assistance.
- Fill in the required data types.
- Wait for some time, and usually you will receive Rp. 300,000.
C. How to Register for PKH Social Assistance
The Family Hope Program or often referred to as PKH is one of the assistances for the poor. The way to register so you can receive assistance from this program is by listening and following the easy steps below.
- Prepare your identity card, such as your KK and ID card.
- Next, visit the village office in your area.
- Later village officials will provide instructions regarding the assistance.
- After that, village officials will visit each household head who registered himself for assistance.
- If so, all the data that you have submitted will be processed for validation and verification.
- When the data that you submit has been validated and verified, it will be recorded in the Social Welfare Information System.
- Wait for some time, until the local government will provide information regarding the recipients of this assistance.
Guide to Checking Social Assistance Recipients
When you have done the registration process for each type of assistance, it’s time for you to check whether you are registered in this program or not. In doing this check, of course, there are several things that you need to do.
And in doing this checking process too, later my friend can choose to take advantage of two ways of checking, each of which is done online. With this, my friend does not need to do a troublesome checking process, one of which is by coming to the branch office.
Although this checking process is done online and is fairly easy to do, there are still many people who are confused about doing it. So many of the people who have registered, but do not know how to check what needs to be done.
For this reason, it is important to educate people in carrying out this checking process, so that every community can more easily take advantage of this program. So, to be clear, now my friend can check the Ministry of Social Assistance through the tutorial below.
1. How to Check Social Assistance Recipients on the Ministry of Social Social Assistance Check Web Go ID
Using the official website created by the Ministry of Social Affairs, is one of the best ways for friends who want to check whether they are registered as beneficiaries or not. Using a website like this, you can easily do it, what’s more, the admin has provided the tutorial below.
- First, my friend, open the browser and then type checkbansoskemensos.go.id in the search column.
- In the initial view of your site, enter residence data such as province, district, sub-district and village and finally enter your full name.
- Next, the Captcha code will appear, and there you are required to fill it in.
- If you have, then you can click the button Search Data.
- Wait a few moments, until later the process will be confirmed.
2. How to Check Social Assistance Recipients Through the Application
In addition to providing website services, the Ministry of Social Affairs has also provided a service in the form of an application that can be used to check social assistance recipients. And to find out about how to check it, now my friend can follow the steps below.
- First, my friend, first download the Check Bansos application both on the Play Store and Appstore.
- Next buddy do the registration process.
- In this registration process, you need to prepare KTP, ID card photo and also selfie.
- Input Code OTP which is usually sent via email buddy.
- Wait until the Verification or Validation process is complete.
- When the registration process is complete, you will be able to start accessing every menu in the application.
- Menu access Search to find out if your name is registered as a recipient of the Social Assistance program.
Characteristics of Communities Entitled to Social Assistance
Although it is intended for the Indonesian people, not everyone is entitled to this kind of assistance. Because there are only a few criteria that people have the right to apply for or receive social assistance provided by the Indonesian government.
Because it is very unlikely, if people with sufficient life status can and thanks to get this assistance. So to conclude, the only people who are entitled to receive this assistance are those with an inadequate life status.
Then the status of this community’s life will also be divided again, so that every community can get aid funds that are in accordance with the criteria. Now for more details, now my friend can see several types of community criteria who are very entitled to get the Ministry of Social’s Social Assistance assistance.
- The dwellings have not been made permanently or are still made of wood and bamboo.
- Get water only from rivers or use water pumps made by the government.
- Have home lighting that does not come from a power source.
- Income or source of search only around Rp. 600,000 within a month.
- Does not have the ability to redeem drugs at hospitals or pharmacies.
- The source of fire for making food still comes from kerosene and firewood.
- Education in one family is only elementary school graduates.
- Sometimes eat only two times a day.
Generally, there are still many types of criteria for people who are entitled to receive financial assistance from the government, and all of them will be surveyed by the village officials where you live. How, can this article help? If so, then you can share this article with your close relatives.
Don’t forget to check out the following articles:
By : Reliancerobopds.co.id