Register on our telegram channel for the latest stories and updates.
The Mister International competition returns this year after a four-year absence.
This year’s edition is taking place in Manila, Philippines, from October 22 to October 30.
Various countries sent representatives to compete for the Mister International 2022 title, including Malaysia.
According to IDN Times, Malaysia will be represented by Mister International Malaysia 2022 winner Roger Hugo Amandus.
Roger is from East Malaysia. The 21-year-old once revealed that he is of Lotud descent, an indigenous ethnic tribe originally from Sabah, Borneo. Lotud is a sub-group of the Kadazan-Dusun ethnic group.
1. Roger Hugo Amandus was crowned 2022 Mister International Malaysia.
2. The win automatically qualifies him to represent Malaysia in the Mister International 2022 pageant.
3. Roger is not new to the world of male spectacle. Previously, he had participated in a number of similar events.
4. Roger won Mister National Ambassador of Culture 2022 – Pantai Manis and 2019 Mister Kaamatan Membakut.
5. The 186 cm tall gentleman is also a young entrepreneur who is currently working for a start-up.
6. Not only that, Roger has also been in the modeling world for a long time and has been a runway and photo shoot model.
7. He even won the 2019 Top Model Champion and Best Model Buvazoi Tavantang competition. Wow, this is really cool, isn’t it!
8. Thanks to his hard work and skill, Roger is trusted to be the brand ambassador for a number of products.
It looks like Roger Hugo is one of the candidates to watch this year.
Will his outstanding performance be enough to win him the title of Mister International 2022?
Share your thoughts with us via TRP Facebook, I tweetAND Instagram.
Source : www.therakyatpost.com