How to Delete Default Applications on Android is not as easy as deleting applications that we download like from Google Play.
Here we will show you how to remove unnecessary built-in apps and just make phone memory full.
Why should we remove the default Android apps (bloatware)?
Since not all apps are useful for smartphones, they tend to be annoying.
In addition, some applications will only eat some memory that should be able to optimize the running of other applications,
Then, how to remove the default Android application? Read more below.
How to Remove Default Android Apps with Root
Removing bloatware will be much easier when the cellphone is rooted, you can use various applications like the following.
See also: How to Use KingRoot
Using Root Explorer
Root Explorer is a must-have app for smartphone users who have done root work.
This application is not much different from other file explorers, but Root Explorer can open, edit, and delete existing files.
To remove bloatware is quite easy, namely:
- Run Root Explorer and click the Mount as R/W button on the top right. Make sure it’s in R/W, not R/O).
- Next, open the System > App folder. Later you will see various default applications stored on your Android smartphone. If you want to delete it, press and hold it, then select Delete.
- Make sure to delete apps that you don’t use, not dynamic apps. If you delete the wrong app, your phone will not function normally, and may even boot up.
Using ES Explorer
Almost the same as other file explorer applications, but there are differences in the features of this application. Which ES Explorer has much more complete features and an easy-to-use interface.
How to remove the default Android application is quite easy.
- First, allow root access first.
- Then, select the app you want to remove using the same method as Root Explorer.
It turns out that apart from being used to move applications to external memory, Link2SD can also be used to delete the default smartphone applications on Android.
Here’s how to use it:
- First, Install the Link2SD app.
- Then select the application that you want to delete by clicking the Action button > Uninstall.
- When a warning appears, click OK to continue. then the deletion process will run.
See also: Cara Backup Chat Whatsapp
How to Delete Default Android Apps without Rooting
You can also uninstall built-in apps even without root by using the method below:
Using the CCleaner App
Here’s how to Delete an Android APK using the CCleaner app:
- Download CCleaner
First download the CCleaner application here.
- Select app
Next, select the app that you want to delete. Make sure you don’t delete the dynamic application. (eg Google photos app).
See also: Cara Root Xiaomi
That’s how to delete the default Android application that you can do, you can use the above method on all types of Android devices with any brand, good luck.
Don’t forget to check our other articles only at bpbdpadangsidimpuan.id because you will find various tips, tricks and applications and other interesting tutorials. Thank you