Easy Ways to Create Posters with WPS Office – Graphic design or artwork is indeed divided into many things, one of which is through beautifully arranged writing for information or usually called posters. Usually in the poster, it is not just writing because it is often added with pictures to make it look more attractive.
In general, posters are used for announcements of events, events, and other events. The poster contains information about the details of the event and other important information related to the event being promoted.
Of course, posters can also be used for various purposes and other needs depending on the maker. Usually the applications used to create posters are complex graphic design applications such as CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, PicsArt, Photoshop and many more.
Easy Ways to Make Posters with WPS Office
But did you know that this time we will provide a way to create a poster with WPS office on an Android or iOS smartphone. So how do you make it? Check out the following ways to find out:
- The first step is to run the WPS Office application on your Android smartphone or iPhone.
- Then click the button + and Select Document.
- Next step choose template in category Posterthere will be lots of poster templates ready to use and choose the one that you think is most suitable for the poster you are going to make.
- Then on the poster template, click the button Use Now (Free).
- Now you are opening the template as a document. Click one of the texts in the poster template.
- Next, change the text according to any text you want, you can also shift the graphic elements in the template to the position you want.
- Carry on when you have finished editing the template, click the four-box icon in the lower left corner.
- Then select the file tab by clicking the menu Save it to doc, docx or PDF format.
How, how easy is not it? That’s a review on how to easily make a poster with WPS Office, hopefully the review above can help those of you who want to make a poster with WPS Office and at the same time publish it to social media such as Facebook or Instagram as a promotional medium, of course, by converting it to image format. That’s all and good luck!