When you build a house in Minecraft, it will be more complete later if there is an elevator in the house. Especially for multi-storey homes.
Having this elevator will make your home look more luxurious. It can make it easier for you to go to another floor in the house.
Curious to know how to make an elevator in Minecraft? Here I will explain the complete guide in this article.
How to make an elevator in Minecraft
An elevator in Minecraft makes it easy to go up or down a level in the building you own.
Compared to having to go up and down the stairs, using an elevator will definitely be more practical. Well, for the steps please follow the following guide:
1. Make an elevator shaft
The first step you need to do is to create a shaft for the elevator foundation first. I am here 3 x 3. Column deeply 3 kotak.
2. Make the lift button
After creating the elevator shaft, you can start making the elevator button for height. To be able to lift the elevator button up, Element What is needed is not much.
And a guide to lifting the lift button up:
1. Prepare Element
light blue woolthen apply to 2 block middle part.
2. Next application Element iron trap door In front of the light blue wool.
3. Then the installation redstone dust Over light blue wool.
4. If you have it, install it
quartz block And the stone button.
3. Lifting foundation design
The next step you can do is to design the elevator foundation. At this point, it is recommended to adjust the mode Element According to the guide you provided.
Because if you don’t, it can make the elevator you’re doing not work.
1. Destroy grass wall and install Element obsidian.
2. Preparation Element
observerthen place it on the Trapdoor iron door.
3. Above the observer, please put slime block.
4. Then put sticky piston Next to the slime block facing up.
5. Next, put 2 slime blocks above the second sticky piston.
6. Then the installation observer down in the middle.
7. Install also sticky piston Down.
8. Preparation block of ironPlace two blocks on the left and right.
3. Make the lift button down
The elevator foundation is ready and operational. But before trying, you should make the elevator button go down first.
Because if you try without pressing the lift-down button, the previously created foundation will continue to move up.
1. Put it aside light blue wool Behind the elevator foundation height 10 block. Here the height can be adjusted to your liking.
2. If this is done, set it aside obsidian On the front is a light blue fleece that was previously made.
3. Under the obsidian, please put it iron trap door.
4. While next to obsidian, you can put stone button.
5. If you have it, please destroy it light blue wool right Now. So this leaves Element
Obsidian, iron pull door and hanging stone button above.
6. Go down and press the button stone button to move the elevator.
7. After the elevator reaches the elevator button down, please put it block of iron On the basis of the elevator.
4. Elevator decoration
If you end up lowering the elevator button, just decorate it. For this decoration, you can modify it as you wish.
1. First, you can use files diorite polished To build an elevator wall.
2. Put it aside diorite polished Go to the elevator button down or like the following picture.
3. Then use it quartz tray To make ceiling decorations. For laying, it can be made upside down to resemble the ceiling of an elevator door.
4. Then use glass
And the glass board To decorate the facade of the elevator.
5. Next, make the elevator ceiling use quartz slab.
5. Add obsidian
Then for the back of the elevator, it is recommended to use Element obsidian. The goal is to make the Slime Block unattractive ban element else.
Please put it aside obsidian
Exactly on the back of the lift or as shown above.
6. Try to take an elevator
Finally, we try to take the elevator. You can press stone button Downstairs to go upstairs. Later the elevator will immediately go up to the upper floor.
For the descent, you can press the button stone button which is above.
Read also: How to make automatic doors in Minecraft
The last word
This is how to make an elevator in Minecraft. The most important thing here is that you just have to make sure that the elevator working steps are appropriate.
If anyone is confused or does not understand, please submit a question in the comments column.
It might be useful.