Healthy fried chicken creations, recipes Temulawak Fried Chicken or fried chicken temulawak. Although this is a chicken that uses spices, but it tastes very delicious. How to make Curcuma Fried Chicken is also very easy, using Kobe Premium Versatile Flour without MSG and mixed with curcuma powder. One of the inspirations for healthy restaurant fried chicken with the content of ginger and vitamins from the flour. There’s no reason not to try this temulawak fried chicken menu, because the crunchiness is tempting and the savory taste makes you want to add more.
- right amount of oil
- 1 pack of Premium Multipurpose Flour Kobe (200gr)
- 350 ml of water
- 1/2 chicken (cut into 6)
- 1/3 tablespoon curcuma powder (curcuma)
How to make Curcuma Fried Chicken
- Soak the chicken in water.
- Prepare the container. Mix Kobe dry flour, Premium Multipurpose Flour with curcuma / temulawak powder. Stir well.
- Dip chicken in dry flour until evenly coated. Pinch with fingertips. Set aside.
- Deep fry chicken in hot oil over medium heat until golden brown.
- Lift and serve.
Source : www.dapurkobe.co.id