Weddings are such a complex issue in India that preparations start months in advance. Recently, pre-wedding shots have become an integral part of preparations and people are always trying to do something special to stand out from the rest. Now, a video has gone viral showing a couple performing a stunt at a pre-wedding photo session that includes a bike suspended in the air with the two of them sitting on it.
In the clip uploaded to Twitter, a couple dressed as groom and bride sit on a bicycle that is launched into the air with the help of a crane. We can also see a stone lying in front of the bike and an SUV parked in the distance. The bike is then made to pass over the car and land on the other side while the lever pulls it.
Apparently the stunt was meant to show that the bike took off using the stone as a ramp and jumped over the car.
Pre-Wedding Buds – I Get This pic.twitter.com/Ynwf7Kxr6a
– Best of the Best (bestofallll) October 27 2022
The clip has racked up more than 77,000 views on Twitter and elicited hilarious reactions from users.
One user wrote: “If not for this, I wouldn’t get married.”
If it wasn’t for this, I wouldn’t get married. ????
– Twitter (@Kristian0O7) October 27 2022
Another said sarcastically, “Did you get married even if you didn’t get such a pre-wedding photoshoot..?
Did you get married even if you didn’t do such a photo shoot before the wedding..?
– BHK????????? (BeingBHK_) October 27 2022
The video seems to have inspired some users.
We get this at our weddings Tweet embed
– sar (NotsarAlt) October 27 2022
One person added, “That’s it or nothing.”
Is this or nothing????
– Meenakshi???? (qwerty_who_) October 27 2022
One user joked, “Was Rohit Shetty the manager of the pre-wedding photoshoot?”
Was Rohit Shetty the director of the pre-wedding photoshoot?
– Dal Baati Churma Rajasthani Surma (Dal_Bati_Curma) October 27 2022
“Indians can do anything,” read one comment.
Indians???? can do anything
– Swanand Satish Joshi (@Bondswanand007) October 27 2022
Some seemed curious about the cost of the exorbitant photography.
How much does photography cost? ????
– Truth_teller (@Honest_Reply49) October 27 2022
“This is a movie, isn’t it?” someone asked.
This is a movie shoot, isn’t it? ????
– Dr. VinothkaviDr (VinothkaviDr) October 27 2022
One user wanted to see the “last shooting video”.
Can anyone provide the last video of this shot
– Agneeveer (Agneeveer1) October 27 2022
Some have compared the shooting to the action-thriller series Dhoom.
– j???? sw???? nth (@Jashu0809) October 27 2022
The idea was “super simple” for some.
– K. Suryaprakash Rao (Suryachowdaryk) October 27 2022
So, tell us what you think of this pre-wedding hack.