Indihome users are growing from time to time. Of course, as a new user, you have to be wise in paying bills. At least by knowing how to check indihome bills below, you will be helped to pay them on time. Just take a look at the explanation below on how to check indihome bills.
How to Check Indihome Bills
In order not to be late paying your indihome bills so that you are burdened with fines, you need to know how to check your indihome bill using the methods below.
1. Using MyIndihome Service
As an Indihome user, you must be familiar with the MyIndihome service. In this MyIndihome service you can not only check bills, but also about services and other sources of information.
If you have the My Indihome app, here’s how to check the bill:
- First of all, you can run the MyIndihome application and then log in first if you are not logged into your account. Log in with your email and password.
- After opening the My Indihome application, you can open the navigation menu on the homepage and select the “Billing” icon. On this page you can see the number of bills that must be paid.
However, if you don’t have the My Indihome application, you can check it through the website on your mobile browser, you can do this by:
- Run Browser or Chrome on your device both HP and PC. Then go to the official My Indihome website or by clicking
- https://indihome.co.id/. After this site is open you can login to the account you have with your registered email or mobile number and password. Click next
- If you have logged into your Indihome account, you can select the billing menu. Now, this is where you will see your service number along with the customer’s Indihome billing amount.
After seeing the amount of the bill and you want to pay it, then just click pay and follow the further instructions.
2. Check Indihome Bills by Email
If the above method doesn’t work, you can check your indihome bill by contacting the email. The method is very easy and practical you can do on your cellphone.
- First of all, get the official email contact on the official website, namely https://indihome.co.id/. After you have successfully accessed it, please click help on the site screen and select the Contact us option, here will be listed email [email protected]
- You can copy the email address for later use to check the bill or by clicking on the email, it will automatically switch to email. Here you just need to type in your requirements regarding Billing Checks for the service you want. Send an email and wait for a reply, follow the instructions until you get the billing check information.
So, how to check indihome bills, it is hoped that you will be able to find out the amount of your Indihome service bill.
3. Check it through Indihome’s official Twitter
If the previous method doesn’t work, you Twitter users can check it via the official Twitter @IndiHomeCare.
The method is not difficult, it is quite easy, including:
- First of all, open your Twitter account first either through the application or the base website. Log in to your twitter account.
- After logging into the Twitter account, search and find the official indihome twitter and open the account. Here you can send a message by tapping DM on your @IndiHomeCare account.
- Send a message containing the format of the service number, owner’s name, and mobile number. Also tell your needs who are looking for information about bills. Send a DM and wait for a DM reply from the admin. The Twitter admin will reply to your message shortly.
Now with these three stages you can get billing check information.
4. Check Indihome Bills by Phone
If via email and social media accounts it has not been successful to get billing information, if you really need the information, please contact by calling him.
You can call him through the official Indihome phone number, further details are as follows:
- First, type Indihome’s phone number according to the area code, then follow the instructions given.
- Then you can submit a billing request according to the service number and customer name.
- Wait and listen to the explanation from customer service regarding your Indihome bill.
With these three steps, you can immediately get IndiHome billing check information easily and practically.
5. Using the LinkAja Application
LinkAja is a platform that provides digital financial services, developed by Telkomsel and members of state-owned enterprises in the form of electronic money. With LinkAja, you can find out the number of bills you have, including Indihome service bills.
So how do you use LinkAja to check Indihome bills? Here are the steps:
- First of all, you can run the LinkAja application. If you are not logged into your account, please login first.
- If you have successfully logged in, here you just have to select the “Other” option then click “Buy/Pay Bills”. Then click “Cable TV & Internet” and select “IndiHome”.
- To immediately check the bill here you can enter your customer ID number. Then click ‘Continue’, this is where you will see detailed information regarding unpaid indihome bills.
If you pay the bill directly with LinkAja, please click select “Continue” your transaction will be processed automatically. If you want to see detailed transaction information, continue with the “Transaction Details” option.
Thus a notification will immediately enter via email or SMS as a sign of the success of the transaction.
6. Check Indihome Bills with other Platforms
In addition to using Link only, you can also check bills with other media platforms.
There are several media that you can use to check indihome bills, starting from Shopee, Traveloka, M-Banking and other financial platforms that do provide bill checks as well as payments.
Regarding the method, it’s not much different, where you just need to open the billing or payment options and select a service.
Not only checking, you can also make payments immediately.
So, those are 6 methods that you can use to check indihome bills. So, from the six methods above, which method will you choose?
Reasons to Check Indihome Bills
Actually, why do you have to check the bill regarding indihome services? Actually, there are several things that are important points that underlie why you should check indihome bills.
- The first reason is so that you don’t pay the wrong amount of the bill. By checking the bill, you will know how much you have to pay. Especially if you come to a payment outlet, you don’t want to be embarrassed, do you because the payment is less than the stated amount?
- The second is to minimize delays. Checking your bills on a regular basis minimizes you being late paying bills. It’s not possible if you have to be fined or reprimanded for not paying the bill, right?
Well, for these two reasons, it becomes an alarm for you to always check your indihome bill. By checking the indihome bill above, I hope this is useful.