50 Examples of PAT Biology Questions for Class 10 Semester 2 Curriculum 2013 (Preparation for Studying UAS/PAS) for second part of SMA/MA students – The second or last post of this article, is a continuation of 50 PAT Biology UAS questions for the even semester of the previous revised edition of K13 (UAS questions numbers 1 – 25).
As the admin said before, that the admin has collected a collection of biology questions as a reference for high school students studying online before facing the actual exam, including 55 biology UAS/PAT questions in semester 2 and their answers and 75 Biology UAS/PAS questions in semester 2 and their answer keys.
Continue to the latest additional questions….
Starting from question number 26, below are the year-end assessment questions for even semester 10 biology subjects with an answer key.
26. Another name for deuteromycotina is fungus….
a. red oysters
b. not perfect
e. white oysters
27. An example of a species of deuteromycotina is ….
a. Gonoderma sp
b. Penicillium sp
c. Neurospora sitophila
d. Tinea versicolor
28. Below is a form of fungal symbiosis, namely ….
29. Which of the following is not a fungus that is beneficial to human life, is….
b. Volvariella volvacea
30. Below are types of fungi that are harmful to human life, namely ….
b. Volvariella volvacea
31. Although not in symbiosis with mosses, algae can still live independently. This happens because algae can….
a. live heterotrophs
d. live saprophyte
e. reproduce by dividing
32. Which of the following is not an asexual reproduction of fungi?
a. cell fusion
d. conidia formation
e. spore formation
33. The main difference between Oomycota and Zygomycota is ….
a. asexual reproduction
b. digestion of food
c. hyphal structure
d. sexual reproduction
e. answers c and d are correct
– 50 examples of Biology UAS questions for Class 11 semester 2 along with answer keys
– 55 examples of 11th semester 2nd grade biology PAT questions along with answer keys
34. Fungi that are macroscopic are included in the division of fungi….
35. The following is not a fungus from the division Basidiomycota, namely mushrooms….
d. take away
36. Which of the following is not a characteristic of Basidiomycota fungi, namely….
a. ganoderma mushroom
b. transverse insulated hyphae
c. asexual reproduction with conidia
d. sexual reproduction produces basidium
e. is a macroscopic fungus
37. Athlete’s foot disease is caused by a fungus from the division ….
38. Aspergillus can live independently….
b. independent or free
39. The crust -shaped talus is characteristic of… -type crustal moss.
40. The following are not included in the benefits of lichen for humans, namely….
a. yevinfis plant
b. made medicine
c. flavor or aroma enhancer
d. litmus paper made
e. water pollution indicator
41. Mushrooms cannot be classified into the plant world because….
a. does not have chlorophyll
b. have cell walls
c. is autotrophic
d. have hyphae
e. have spores
42. There are types of fungi that have non-insulated hyphae and some are insulated. In insulated hyphae, the nucleus of the cell is spread out in the cytoplasm, which is called….
43. Which of the following is not a type of asexual spores in fungi is ….
44. Classification of fungi are grouped on the basis of ….
a. biochemical characteristics
b. morphological features
c. physiological characteristics
d. reproductive characteristics
45. Mushrooms that play a role in making tempeh are ….
46. Which of the following is not a difference between fungi and plants, namely….
b. How to eat
c. body structure
d. Move passively
47. Pay attention to the description below!
5) Has chlorophyll
Based on the description above is a way of obtaining food, fungi have the following characteristics.
a. 1, 3 san 5
b. 1, 2 and 3
c. 2, 3 and 4
d. 1, 3 and 5
e. 1, 3 and 4
48. As heterotrophs, the nature of fungi is….
a. Living in a humid area
b. Can make your own food
c. Depends on the host
d. Contains chlorophyll
e. Can photosynthesise
49. Which of the following is not a type of fungus that belongs to Zygomycotina is….
a. Penicillium sp.
b. Rhizopus orizae
50. Reproduction of fungi vegetatively is….
a. Split up