50 Examples of PAT Biology Questions for Class 10 Semester 2 2013 Curriculum (Preparation for Studying UAS/PAS) SMA/MA Revised Edition – This writing about the final even semester assessment of the biology subject that you are reading contains 50 additional multiple choice questions. Why does it say additional questions? because previously the admin has published a collection of biology questions 55 questions for biology UAS/PAT class x semester 2 with answers and 75 questions for PT biology SMA/MA along with the answer key.
If you add up there are 200+ biology PAT questions that SMA/MA students can study as a reference for studying online before facing the actual exam.
Below are the questions for the second semester biology UAS/PAT complete with an answer key with questions starting from number 1.
1. One of the Platyhelmintes (flatworms) that is parasitic on the human body is the tapeworm. An effective way to avoid these worms is….
a. avoid mosquito bites.
b. cooking cooked meat
c. don’t scratch an itchy anus
d. always wear footwear when going to the toilet
e. wash hands before eating
2. Dogs and Cats are carnivores because….
a. The heart of a bear is 4 with closed circulation
b. Has the ability to run fast
c. Breastfeeding her children after giving birth
d. Has sharp and strong canine teeth
e. Her body is covered in colorful feathers
3. Vertebrates are known for everything….
a. live on land
b. hot Blooded
c. breathe using lungs
d. breastfeeding her child
e. have a spine
4. In mosses, the sporophyte is the generation capable of producing…
5. Moss plants that look green are part of….
6. The difference between ferns and mosses is…
a. Moss plants have roots, ferns are rhizoids
b. ferns without chlorophyll, mosses with chlorophyll
c. seed fern, spore moss
d. fern plant habitat on land, moss plant is in water
e. Ferns are sporophytes, mosses are gametophytes
7. Arcegonia and Anteridium in ferns are found in…
8. Note the following plant characteristics!
1) Have sorus
2) Gametophyte is more dominant
3) Have protonema
4) Have parallel leaf bones
5) The sporophyte level is more dominant in nature.
6) Has prothallium
Based on the data above, the characteristics of ferns are number…
a. 4,5, and 6
b. 1,2, and 3
c. 2,3, and 4
d. 1.5, and 6
e. 3,4, and 5
9. Which of the following is not a characteristic of Gymnosperms…
a. Rarely reproduce naturally vegetatively
b. The seeds will not be covered by fruit leaves
c. Reproduce generatively with seeds
d. The reproductive organs are strobilus
e. Male cones are composed of fruit leaves
– 50 examples of Biology UAS questions for Class 11 semester 2 along with answer keys
– 55 examples of 11th semester 2nd grade biology PAT questions along with answer keys
10. Look at the following picture!
The name of the fern is….
a. Asplenium nidus
and. funeral home
11. Note the following plant characteristics!
1) Double fertilization occurs
2) The ovules are wrapped in fruit leaves
3) Pieces of seeds
4) Stiff and narrow leaves
Based on the characteristics above, which includes the characteristics of closed seed plants, namely the number…
a. 3 and 4
b. 1,2, and 3
c. 1 and 3
d. 1,2, and 4
e. 2 and 4
12. The gametophyte generation of moss plants is….
d. Moss plants
13. The egg cell in the reproduction of ferns is produced by…
c. The day before
14. The type of fern leaf that plays a role in continuing the offspring from generations is…
15. Ferns which are a transitional form between homosporous ferns and heterosporous ferns are…
a. Lycopodium sp.
c. Marsilea crenata
d. Equisetum debile
e. Adiantum cuneatum
16. Which belongs to the Gymnosperm group, namely…
a. reeds, hajj ferns, resin, fir
b. resin, pine, fir, banana
c. areca nut, hajj fern, fir, pine
d. pine, resin, hajj fern, melinjo
e. resin, melinjo, reeds, hajj ferns
17. The world of Animalia (animals) has similarities in characteristics with the world of Fungi (mushrooms) in the following respects, except….
a. Has a cell wall
e. Does not have chlorophyll
18. An animal has triploblastic acoelomate characteristics in its embryonic development. Animals that match these characteristics are worms…
19. Filariasis is a disease caused by….
a. Fasciola hepatica
b. Wucheria bancrofti
c. Taenia saginata
d. Trichinella spiralis
and. Taenia solium
20. Following are the characteristics of invertebrates
1) The body is bilaterally symmetrical
3) Have a skeleton
4) Intracellular digestion
5) Has a nervous system in the form of a diffuse nervous system
6) Asexual reproduction through budding
Based on the description above, the characteristics of the phylum porifera are number….
21. Aurelia or Jellyfish are marine animals that are included in the class….
22. Palolo worms are edible and are included in the class….
23. Spongia which is used as a bath sponge is included in the class….
24. The larvae of worms that usually live in the body of cows are…
a. Taenia saginata
c. Ascaris lumbricoides
d. Fasciola hepatica
and. Taenia solium
25. The pearls in oysters come from….
a. entry of foreign bodies between mantle and shell
b. entry of pearl fluid in the body
c. the old shell turns into a pearl
d. foods containing calcium phosphate
e. Gradually this animal makes pearls
Continue to question number 26-50 ==> here