Cara Screenshot Xiaomi – Don’t know how and what kind of promotion process used by this technology vendor. In fact, in recent times, the name of Xiaomi products has increased drastically.
In addition to having products that have very qualified specifications when juxtaposed with other brands. The prices offered by these vendors are also very competitive.
Not only limited to specifications, it turns out that Xiaomi also presents a very elegant and premium design for each of its products, a processor that is superior to smartphones in its class. Almost all HP products from Xiaomi are supported by Snapdragon Premium processors.
Xiaomi products are also very well known for their very long-lasting battery life, for example, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4, Mi Mix 2, which have a battery power of 4000 mAh and above, Mi Max 2 has a battery power of 4850 mAh.
For comparison, the Samsung Galaxy S8 only has a 3000 mAh battery. Speaking of cameras, Xiaomi also has a camera device that is no less sophisticated than other technology companies.
We will try to take an example like the Xiaomi 5 which has a rear camera of 16 MP.
The Mi Drop feature that can help share data from one device to another is definitely very tempting.
In addition, Xiaomi also offers a feature that is used quite often and is currently very important, namely the screenshot feature.
Every Brand of Mobile (HP) Has a Different Way
The screenshot feature that exists on every HP device has various benefits which smartphone users really need at this time. An example of the advantages that the screenshot feature has is that it can capture everything on the HP screen in the form of images.
Screenshots can also be used as proof of transactions for those of you who need them. You can also take a screenshot to get the job done very smartly.
And nowadays, almost all smartphone users understand that screenshots have played an important role in helping and also simplifying our daily activities. Cool isn’t it?
And we also know that Xiaomi always does the best for each of its newest products, be it in terms of price, devices, to the features it offers. So, we have summarized 5 methods or ways to screenshot Xiaomi for all of you.
All the methods we present can work for all types of Xiaomi products. It doesn’t matter what model you use, be it Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 / Prime, Redmi 3S or Prime edition, Redmi Note 3, Mi 2, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi 4i, Mi 5 and many others.
1. Using Physical Key Combinations (Hardware Buttons)
Here are the steps you have to do:
- Choose which area you will screenshot.
- After that press the button Volume Down + button Power simultaneously for a few seconds.
- If you hear a shutter sound or the screen flickers, then your screenshot has been successful.
- To see the results, you can create a gallery or notification menu.
Taking screenshots using this method is quite easy but not all Android smartphones have this method other than Xiaomi. Here’s the method:
- The first thing is to choose which area to screenshot.
- After that pull the menu notification bar from top to bottom and find toggles.
- Then find the screenshot icon and tap.
- The selected screen will automatically be saved in the gallery in the form of an image.
3. Using the Quick Ball feature
Quick Ball is a new feature that devices received from the update in MIUI
Here are the steps to take:
- The first thing you have to do is activate Quick Ball by tapping the Quick Ball icon
- on the menu setting (settings), the feature will be active.
- After that set the Toggle Screenshot Menu in the options menu and now you can take screenshots
- with the Quick Ball feature.
4. Using 3 fingers
You can activate this feature with the steps below:
- First, you have to enter the menu setting or settings.
- After that select Additional Settings.
- Then click the Screenshot menu.
- Then a mode appears slide Three Finger to Take a Screenshot.
- Swipe to activate the feature.
- After that select the area to be screenshot and do the slide with your 3 fingers.
5. Long Screenshot on XIAOMI MIUI 8
The steps you need to do are as follows:
Select the screen that you want to screenshot.
After that press the button volume down + button one simultaneously.
Select the animated icon from the top and then scroll down to the screen you want to screenshot.
After that, you stay on the set.
Hopefully the information from Berjuang about how to screenshot Xiaomi can help all of my friends. Don’t forget to stop by on the other articles.