When you open the Corel Draw application, the Corel Draw function often cannot be used. If Corel Draw cannot save then this means that this application is having problems. Most of these problems are due to several factors.
For example, the license from Corel Draw has expired. For that you are required to extend the Corel Draw license that is being used. Illegal file users are the reason why Corel Draw can’t save. It could also be due to other factors.
Causes and How to Overcome Coreldraw Cannot Save
As explained above, the most common factor why CorelDRAW can’t save is because of licensing problems. Indeed, most of the problems that cannot be saved are due to CorelDRAW users on the X7 version.
However, other versions can also experience problems with the service. In overcoming this, it is recommended that you buy original products. The trick is to go through the site from the official website.
If you don’t want to spend some money in purchasing a product, then you can follow some of the tutorials below so you can reactivate the functions of Corel Draw that can’t be saved:
1. Replace File Dll
How to solve Corel Draw can’t save is very easy. To solve this most common problem you only need a browser application such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera or others. Please select a browser that is easy to access.
But first make sure that your device is connected to the internet. Here’s how to fix Corel Draw that can’t be saved, including:
- You can download the psi_key2.dll file via Google drive.
- Then if the download process is successful and complete, please turn off the internet connection.
- The next step is to extract the zip file that was downloaded earlier.
- You can compress the PSI_2.dll file in the C:Program FilesCommon FilesProtexisLicense Service folder.
- process is complete.
- If you have completed the steps above, the save feature in Coreldraw will automatically be able to be used. Apart from that, the other features can also be fully used, the error returned to normal.
- In order to ensure that the CorelDRAW license is active, please check by pressing the Windows key + R simultaneously.
- Then type service.msc and press enter.
- Please search for the program using the name Protexis Licensing.
- Always make sure that the program status is running or started. Thus, CorelDraw that cannot be printed, saved, imported, exported or others can return to normal and function as it should.
2. Move Back Date
Rewinding the date is the second way that can be done to overcome Corel Draw can’t save. If the first method doesn’t work, you can use the second method. The steps that can be followed are:
- You can open the date on the computer. It is located at the very bottom right.
- After that open settings select settings and click change data.
- You can change the date or month, by moving it backwards.
- After that select the share button.
- If you are a Windows 10 user, you can right -click on the date section.
- Then select adjusted date or time.
- Then turn off the set time automatically button.
- Don’t forget to click the change button.
- Then set the date as desired.
- The next step click change.
- You can reopen the application from Corel Draw and try to save the edits.
- If it can be saved then the second process will automatically succeed.
3. Using Keygen
There is still a third way that can be done if the two methods above fail. For this method it is quite easy and does not require a long process. The steps that can be followed are:
- You must turn off the antivirus on your computer or laptop first.
- Then you can download the keygen
- Then extract the file that you downloaded earlier.
- Please turn off the internet connection on your computer or laptop.
- After that run the Coreldraw application that you are using.
- Then click the profile which is located at the top right.
- Then click the already purchased button.
- Then select enter serial number.
- If you have you can run the keygen that you downloaded earlier.
- Then select the CorelDraw product slide.
- Then copy and paste from the serial number to the serial number column in Corel Draw.
- The next step is to click the activate offline button.
- If you have copied and installed the installation code in the Corel Draw installation code box.
- After that, reopen the keygen application.
- Don’t forget to paste in the installation code box.
- After that click the generate activation code button.
- Please copy the activation code generated from the generate.
- Then paste it into the Corel Draw activation code box.
- Click the continue button.
- Wait a few moments. If the Coreldraw application displays a dialog that says thank you is now complete, it means that your activation steps have been successful. So you can reuse all the features that were limited previously.
- Process completed.
4. File PSI Key
PSI Key files are pirated files that are intentionally created to solve problems such as save, export, print or others that cannot be used in the Corel Draw application. For problems like this it is not a virus.
However, the file containing the license code from CorelDRAW. For this license, Corel Draw can overcome if it cannot save, export or print. It can be used in some Corel Draw in any version.
To use it you can follow the steps below:
- Please download the file first. You do this by going through the following link https://s.id/sTQgE.
- If you have successfully downloaded and installed it then you can extract the PSI_2 file. etc.
- After that copy the file with the name PS2.
- You can go to the Corel Draw installation folder section.
- Usually found in the C program file, common file, protective and select the license service.
- For the last step, you just have to practice it on the folder, if a screen appears with the replace option then you can just click on it. The goal is to be able to replace the old license in the psikey.dll file.
- If you have successfully entered the psikey in the CorelDraw license folder, now is the time for you to check. Whether the service from PSI is running or not.
- To do the painting please press Windows key + R.
- After that type services.msc.
- Then press enter.
- Please search for the program with the name Protexis Licensing.
- Make sure first that the program is in a started or humming condition so that Corel Draw can be saved.
This Coreldraw application is an editing software used for PCs as graphic design makers. Usually a vector. Therefore, if CorelDRAW can’t save, it’s very annoying, isn’t it? But take it easy because there are still several ways above as a solution.