This time I will provide a tutorial on how to update Windows drivers easily and quickly.
In Windows 10, drivers are an important part of the system to connect hardware or devices to work properly. Examples of devices that require VGA drivers or graphics cards, Bluetooth adapters, mice, keyboards, printers, and other devices are.
This driver is usually installed automatically when the device or device is connected to the computer. But sometimes we need to update the driver to the latest version in order for the device to work properly.
Sometimes in Windows itself, which automatically updates the driver, it can still install the wrong version that is not the latest.
So we have to install it manually in some easy way.
Here is a Windows 10 or Windows 11 guide, how to update Windows drivers easily and quickly.
1. How to manually update Windows 10 drivers in Device Manager
To update the driver manually, we can set it in the device manager in Windows.
Here’s how to manually update Windows drivers on your computer.
- Open the Start Menu and then click Search and Search device manager.
- Select the device whose driver software is to be updated.
- Right-click on the driver, then click Driver Update.
- Next, select Automatically search for drivers.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Congratulations your driver has been updated. Make sure your internet connection is still on.
2. Update the Melalui Windows Update driver
The next manual way to update drivers is Windows Update.
It’s so easy, here’s how to update drivers using Windows Updates.
- to open Settings windows.
- Choose Update & Security > Windows Update.
- then press View optional updates.
- Click the menu button Driver Updates.
- Check the driver to be updated and then click the button Download and install.
- he did.
3. Update Windows drivers through the official website of your laptop or PC
If there is a driver update, it is usually the fastest one published through the official website of the brand of your laptop or device.
You can check the required drivers by yourself with your laptop/PC brand website. The example here is Asus, so visit the asus driver website on their official website asus.com.
Next, enter your laptop type and the website will automatically direct you to the required driver link.
Make sure that the brand is the same, and also download it on the official website.
4. Update All Windows Drivers Automatically With DriverPack
Use a full automatic driver update program such as driver packages so everything is up to date.
Driver Pack is a free program for beginners and makes updating drivers easier.
just download Driver Back Then click the search button and update all drivers that Windows needs.
or use Free Driver Update Provider Software others on the Internet.
Well, this is how to update your Windows 10 or Windows 11 drivers easily and quickly.
Check your drivers once so that Windows runs smooth and light.
Good luck and good luck.