Flash is the most appropriate step to overcome any kind of damage that occurs to the system. If you are an Asus Zenfone 4 user, then you can follow the tutorial on how to flash Asus Zenfone 4 as follows. The goal is that one day if your cellphone has problems, you no longer feel confused and worried.
You don’t need to be upset when you have to face your Asus Zenfone stuck, bootloop, hang or experiencing various other problems. The shortcut that can be done is by flashing. The way that can be done is very easy and can be passed through several ways.
Cara Flashing Asus Zenfone 4
You can decide for yourself whether you want to flash using a PC or not. Each method has a different step-by-step. But for sure, you only need the Asus Zenfone 4 Firmware to be able to flash.
Here are some ways to flash Asus Zenfone 4 that you can choose and find the easiest and most effective way.
1. Via SD Card
Flashing via SD card, then you don’t need PC help, but still need firmware. Lucky for you owners of HP Asus Zenfone 4, because this smart phone already has CWM.
So that the menu section in download mode is complete. The steps for that are:
- You have to download the Asus Zenfone 4 Firmware first. If the Asus Zenfone 4 firmware download is complete, turn off the Zenfone HP first.
- After that remove the SD card attached to the smartphone.
- Then connect the SD Card to the PC by using the help of a card reader.
- If so, look for files with the extension.raw in the folder section.
- Then copy it to the memory card section to the SD card, then remove the SD card on the PC.
- After that, pair it to the Asus Zenfone 4 smartphone.
- You have to leave the smartphone in the off state.
- Press and hold the power button + volume up simultaneously to enter the recovery mode.
- After that select SD download.
- Wait for about 3 to 5 minutes for the process to run properly without any problems.
- The Asus Zenfone 4 will automatically reboot and will enter the main screen section of the settings wizard when the flashing process is complete.
2. Through the Flash Tool
The advantage that can be obtained for Asus smartphone owners is when the cellphone has problems. Through this Asus flash tool, you can fix every problem that occurs on Asus cellphones. For example, by flashing.
There are several steps when you want to flash using flashtool including:
- You must download the Intel Android USB Driver firmware Raw file for Asus Zenfone 4 and SP flash tool for version 5.135 2.01.
- If you have downloaded everything, please install the Android USB Driver driver.
- Then restart the computer.
- Next, install the Asus flash tool and then open the application.
- When the installation process is complete, connect Zenfone 4 in download mode.
- The trick is to hold down the power button + volume up and press it until you get to the fastboot menu.
- The Asus flash tool automatically detects the type of smartphone.
- If you can’t, please reconnect the cellphone with the PC. You can also check it, maybe there is something that has not been installed.
- Then select the automatic serial number type button. It will automatically be detected by the Asus flash tool.
- Then choose the A400CG model.
- Then extract the firmware earlier in the icon box that is there.
- You can select frame B Asus Zenfone 4 then select wipe data and click yes.
- Next select start until the flash process is complete.
- Usually, the flashing process takes about 5 to 10 minutes. But this depends on the problems that occur on the Asus cellphone.
- For the last step, a notification will appear indicating that the flashing process is complete.
How to Flash Safely and Correctly
The process of flashing or reinstalling on a smartphone is said to be not too difficult, as long as you know how. Some people think that cara flashing Asus Zenfone 4 does provide many advantages.
Therefore, when the smartphone faces a problem, you don’t need to be confused, because it can still do flashing. If you are an Asus Zenfone 4 smartphone user, then there are a few things to pay attention to. Including a good and correct flashing method, which is as follows:
1. Setting up a Custom ROM
You have to prepare a custom ROM first. For the type depending on the smartphone you want to reinstall. If you are an Asus Zenfone 4 user then you can use the two methods above. But still follow the step by step so you don’t make a mistake.
2. File Storage
Save files from custom ROMs that are on SD memory, you should create a new folder specifically. The goal is to make it easier when you want to find the file.
3. Turning Off Smartphone
During the installation process, it is always recommended for you to turn off your cellphone or enter the recovery mode. Also make sure that the battery is still full during the flashing process.
This is just in case and to avoid failure when the flash process takes place. It’s also a good idea to back up data so that data is more secure and not lost. Meanwhile, when flashing, the data will disappear by itself.
4. Follow Instructions
Consider the problem with the smartphone before flashing. You must first pay attention to what problems are being experienced by the smartphone. For example due to bootloop, slow, frequent traffic jams, or even menus that don’t work normally.
5. Consider a Mobile Account
The last thing to consider is to pay attention to the username and password that is on each mobile phone account. For example, such as social media Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or others.
If you forget your password and username, it is highly recommended not to flash. This is because cara flashing Asus Zenfone 4 If this is done, automatically all existing accounts on the smartphone will be lost.
Thus, if you keep flashing, be prepared to lose your social media account, even if you forget your password and username. You should also know that flashing the firmware can actually result in the phone being completely dead and unusable.
For that, be careful when flashing. If you don’t know how cara flashing Asus Zenfone 4, ask someone who is more skilled in flashing for help. Meanwhile, reinstalling the file system or flashing cannot be done on a bootloop smartphone.
However, all problems in the smartphone program can be overcome if the steps are right. This is because the flashing process is a complete replacement of the file system. While program errors are usually caused by long-term use.
It is also due to the actions of unsafe users. For example, such as rooting indiscriminately. A smartphone that is still on but is stuck or slow, this is due to a failure on the system.
If this is the only problem, think again whether you need to flash or not. The condition of a smartphone that is stuck or slow is usually caused by too many junk files that have piled up. So you only need to clean useless files.
- 2 Ways to Flash Oppo A11W Flashtool and SD Card (100% Successful)
- 3 Ways to Root Asus Zenfone 5 Slow with PC, MTP, Without PC
- [Sukses] 2 Ways to Flash Andromax C3 AD6B1H Error, Bootloop