Iskandarnote.com~ Playing videos in reverse can be a very fun and exciting experience.
For example, when you shoot a video of throwing a basketball in the net, it usually looks good but if you flip it, it will be a cool thing to watch and maybe also get a lot of likes on your social media.
Apart from going through basketball on the net, there are many other cool things you can do with the opposite effect such as reversing the jump, pouring water into a glass, and much more.
In this article, we will discuss and learn how you can flip videos on iPhone easily. So stay with us till the end.
Because iPhone devices don’t have a built-in feature that allows you to reverse videos.
You can use third-party apps from the Apple App Store or the online methods we have discussed below to reverse videos on your iPhone device.
1. Using Third Party Apps to Reverse Video on iPhone?
The best third-party app that we recommend you use to reverse videos on your iPhone is Reverse Vid.
Reverse Vid is a free and easy-to-use app that you can use to easily reverse videos on your iPhone or iPad. Here’s how you can use it:
- Open the Apple Store on your iPhone.
- Tap on “Search” then type “Reverse vid” in the search bar and hit Search.
- Now, in the search results. download and install the “Reverse Vid: Play It Backwards” app.
- Once installed successfully, Open the app and select the video from your library that you want to play upside down. You can also record a new video within the app and then turn it upside down.
- After you select or record a video, you can now adjust the reverse video playback speed. Also while adjusting, you can preview the reverse video and then make the appropriate speed settings.
- Finally Press OK and wait a few moments until the process is complete.
Once the process is complete and you are happy with the reverse video, you can now tap on the Save button in the top right corner to save it in your Camera Roll.
If you have a video clip on your iPhone that you want to turn upside down, there are many ways to do it. As we discussed above that you can use third-party apps to reverse videos on iPhone.
2. How to Reverse Videos on iPhone Without Using Apps
- Open your Safari browser and open Ezgif.
- Tap Choose File and upload the video you want to reverse on your iPhone.
- Press the Upload button.
- Now, it will start processing the video to make it play in reverse, and in just a few moments the reverse video will be ready to download. Then all you need to do is tap on Download.
Maybe that’s all the discussion this time that the admin can convey to all of you is related 2 Easy Ways to Reverse Video on iPhone.